epilogue

'KWON SOONYOUNG YOU GET YOUR ASS BACK HERE RIGHT NOW!' Lani raised her head from her book, looking around the room looking right at a wide-eyed soonyoung sat across from her. 'What have you done now soonie?' She sighed placing her bookmark in her book to keep her page before placing it down next to her. 'I honestly dont know! Save me nini!' The boy ran over and crouched behind lanis chair, glaring at the girl when he heard her snicker and shake her head at his actions.

Before long seungkwan ,who was practiacally red with rage, walked into the living room. 'WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU SPEND ALL THE MONEY I EARNED ON FUCKING COMIC BOOKS!' The angry man looked around the room for soonyoung before locking eyes with lani, to which his eyes quickly softened. Lani smiled softly and stood up, walking over to hug seungkwan in an attempt to calm him down. 'Hey kwannie, why don't you go back upstairs and I'll have a conversation with soonie okay then I'll send him up afterwards to explain himself?' Seungkwan took a deep breath and nodded smiling at the younger, placing a soft kiss on her forehead before turning around to walk up the stairs, as he walked to his bedroom door he caught a glimpse of 11 worried pairs of eyes from seungcheol's room next to his.

Seungkwan sighed walking into that room instead heading straight for jeonghan's arms, he sighed snuggling into his side. 'You okay kwannie?' The older asked running his hands through seungkwan's hair. 'I mean not really, that was the money we'd been saving for the ring.' Seungkwan sighed and snuggled up closer to Jeonghan. 'I know baby but I'm sure soonie just forgot or didn't realise, if you explain it to him he will definitely return them and get the money back.' Jeonghan reassured the younger sighing as he noticed no change in his emotions. 'How much of it did he spend of it anyway?' Wonwoo questioned from the other side of the bedroom, 'only £30 but It's not how much he spent it's where he got the money from.' Wonwoo nodded as he closed his but. 'I guess you're right.' After Wonwoo finished talking no one else in the room was in the mood to restart the conversation leaving the room in silence.

That was until a knock was heard on the door, 12 heads snapped up as the door opened slowly revealing lani with a very guilty looking soonyoung behind her. 'I spoke to him and he said he's sorry and that he wants to talk to you all about it, so while he does that I'm gonna go the store does anyone want anything?' She questioned. 'No thanks lani but make sure you stay safe okay.' Seungcheol answered her, before walking up to place a kiss on her head, causing the girl to smile and let out a goodbye before walking out of the bedroom and then the house.

The bedroom was silent, soonyoung still stood alone at the door, the feeling felt oddly similar to when he had presented to the class back in high school but there was more at stake here. Soonyoung took a deep breath, eyes fixed to the floor as he felt his eyes well with tears. 'I am so fucking sorry. I honestly forgot what the pile of money was for and now I feel terrible. I'm gonna go return them now so none of you have to worry okay, I'll see you all later, and... sorry again.' Soonyoung rambled as he played with his fingers, before turning on his heel to walk out the room, presumably to go and get the comics he now needed to return.

'Soonyoung.' The named male froze, feeling his body freeze at the use of his full name. He slowly turned around again, the tears in his eyes multiplying by the second quickly becoming too high for his eyes to hold. 'Hm-m' the boys voice sounded broken as he kept his eyes on the floor infront of his soulmates. By this point his tears had become visible to his soulmates as they fell from his face to the floor, and it made them feel sorry for the boy infront of them, mingyu stood up and walked over to his hyung placing his hand on his shoulder. 'Soonie hyung were not mad at you, I mean we were but the fact that you realised the best thing to do would be return them and offered to do that without us asking you made that anger disappear. You have nothing to worry about, okay?' The younger boy spoke as an attempt to console the guilty feeling boy. Soonyoung looked up at this and smiled softly at the younger, feeling happy that he wasn't in trouble with his soulmates. He nodded before turning to walk away again, leaving the room in a slightly happier silence that was quickly broken by chan. 'Soonie hyung I'm coming with you wait for me!' He shouted at the older as he ran out the bedroom door and down the stairs. The rest of his soulmates laughed slightly at his antics before settling back down with each other.

'Now the only problem is getting the ring and building the courage to ask her.' Vernon pointed out as he ran is hands through seokmin's hair. The room fell into silence again as the soulmates sat in thought.

They had been wanting to do this for a while, so why was it so difficult to plan?

A/n- okay so hi :) I decided to write this because of a comment on the final chapter so I hope you look forward to the epilogues I have in mind. yeah hope you enjoyed and just the usual, not proofread so don't get mad at me.