26

Lani sighed as she looked at her wardrobe her eyes scanning for something to wear. 'That was a big sigh nini, what's wrong?' The girl felt arms wrap around her waist and a chin rest on her shoulder. Lani sighed once again before turning around to face the owner of the voice, coming face to face with chan. She looked him dead in the eyes 'I have no clue what I'm going to wear!' Chans face softened as he let a smile creep onto his face. he placed his hands on the youngers shoulders before sitting her on the desk chair in front of her vanity.

'Wha-' Lani didn't get the chance to question what was happening because within seconds Chans booming voice was heard all across the house. 'Hao hyung! You're needed!' The house was silent before footsteps were heard which were quickly followed bay a knock on the door. 'Come in' Chan yelled and soon after the door opened to reveal minghao with mingyu and seokmin following behind like shadows. 'You called!' He smiled in the direction of the two while he made his way over to them 'Our little nini here is stressing over what to wear for her dinner with hobi tonight, and I thought you might like to help.' Minghao's face lit up as he slightly clapped his hands together.

'Right, you three-' he pointed at the three boys currently hovering around Lani, '-sit down, you now have first row seats to a fashion show!' Lani giggled as he ushered the boys to sit on the end of lani's bed.

——————————————————

10 minutes later all of the boys were now sat so where in lani's bedroom staring at the door to the bathroom, waiting for her to come out from changing. Soonyoung groaned before flopping backwards onto the bed narrowly missing seungkwan's knee, he groaned earning looks from the rest of the boys 'how long does it take to change into a dress?!' He whisper yelled. 'I can't deal with the suspension much longer , she's gonna look so pretty!' He added unknowingly saving himself from a slap on the head from jun.

Lani was stood looking at herself in the mirror on her bathroom wall, the dress minghao had picked was a thin black dress that hugged her curves perfectly, she had to admit that, but she just didn't think that the dress suited her. She took a deep breath before walking to the bathroom door.

The boys head snapped in the direction of the bathroom door as the handle slowly tilted toward the floor, and slowly swung open revealing a very shy Lani. 'Woah' was heard from Vernon as the boys continued to stare at the girl causing her to wrap her arms around her stomach and look down.

Seeing this seungcheol stood up and walked over to the younger, slowly wrapping his hands around her wrist and pulling them away from her stomach causing Lani to look up. 'You look beautiful don't worry.' He had a soft smile on his face that slightly faltered when Lani spoke up. 'Are you sure? I think it would look better on someone else a lot better than it does on me.'

Seungcheol lifted his hand to lani's cheek, slightly grazing his thumb across the soft surface. 'You look absolutely stunning and I'm sure everyone in this room can agree with me!' He said softly before moving out of the way so the other boys could agree. 'I completely agree with you cheol, you look breathtaking nini' Jeonghan added from his seat on lani's bed, he would've gotten up when seungcheol had but he was currently pinned down by Joshua's head on his shoulder and jihoons head in his lap.

'Now then nini I need you to sit on that stool so I can do your hair!' Lani obliged and minghao started to style her hair.

——————————————————-

Lani slipped her shoe in her foot before turning to the group of boy stood crowded around the door. 'And your sure I look nice?' The boys nodded and lani sighed 'right then I'll see you later. Chan walked forward and gave the younger a kiss on the forehead. 'Have a nice night nini, enjoy yourself.' Lani felt a small blush rise to her cheek as she waved to the group and opened the door before walking out and closing it.

——————————————————

A/n- so this is a smaller chapter cause I started my exams on Monday but the next chapter with be mostly focussing on the boys relationship with each other so you can look forward to that. :)

Like usual I hope you enjoyed the chapter please tell me if there are any mistakes cause I can't proof read this one cause im in class rn.

So yeah I'll write the next chapter as soon as I can but it might be a while cause if exams. :)