25

'Wake up nini.' Lani stirred from her sleep as she felt a comforting hand running through her black locks. She opened her eyes, immediately seeing the blue sky above her, turning her head to the side she was met with the calm face of jihoon.

'What time is it?' She closed her eyes snuggling into the warmth of the blanket. 'It's 9:30' Lani nodded as she sat up sending a simple thanks to the older as she wrapped her arms around him and snuggled into his chest. Jihoon felt a small smile arise onto his lips as he retreated his hand and laid his head on top of lani's.

'Where's wonwoo?' Lani mumbled against the olders chest. 'They've gone out. It's just the two of us' Lani temporarily released the older from her grasp and tilted her head to the right. Jihoon swore he was in the presence of royalty, the way her skin glistened in the morning sun, and her hair was just the right amount of messy so that it draped over the top corners of her face. 'Where to?' She questioned with a small pout in her lips. Jihoon stayed quiet for a moment thinking of a way to word what he was trying to say without it coming off rude. 'Uh they went to see Minnie's parents, I decided I'd stay with you cause I saw them on Tuesday after running into them at the store,and we decided as a group that you might not want to go cause you've only been with us for a few weeks. so we didn't want to overwhelm you.'

Lani nodded before clasping herself onto jihoon's side again, she had a slight smile on her face. She had never had anyone pay that much attention to her feelings and it was kind of foreign, but she liked it. Kwhat are we gonna do then?' She asked against jihoon's side.

'Well I was thinking we could do the long awaited house tour today, cause I realised that you haven't seen tone whole house yet. Does that sound good?' Lani nodded and jihoon let out a small sigh. 'Okay then but you'll have to wait cause i need a shower.' Lani stood up walking over to her wardrobe nodding as she opened the door finding a neatly folded hoodie on her shelf. She saw that there was a sticky note layer ontop.

—————————————————————-
'Didn't want you to get cold when you wake 
up without us today so I left you this :) - Gyu'    
—————————————————————-

Lani felt the corners of her lips tilt toward the sky as she picked out a pair of sweatpants. Turning around to see jihoon gone, probably in the shower, she shade her way to her own bathroom to shower and get ready.

———————————————————————

Lani sighed as she sat on the couch, scrolling through instagram occasionally liking her friends posts. She was all cuddled up in the corner with her hair in French braids still slightly damp from her previous shower. 'You ready then?' Lani jumped, not hearing the older enter the room before standing up and turning around her hand on her heart. 'Little warning next time.' Lani giggled as jihoon let out a small sorry holding his hand out toward the younger. The girl took his hand letting him guide her through the rooms she had already seen, such as the kitchen, the hallway and the living room.

Before long jihoon had pulled Lani to the small corridor that branched off of the kitchen. 'Okay the first door on your left is the games room, it's full of consoles and stuff-' Lani peeked through the door her jaw dropping as she questioned just how rich 5ish guys were, 'okay how many consoles do you have!' Jihoon chuckled before carrying on with explaining. 'Furthest on the right is a bathroom and this one closest to your right is just a cupboard full of junk I don't actually know.' The male just shrugged before lightly dragging Lani up the stairs, she recognised this part of the house the most. She knew where every room was she just didn't know who slept in each room.

'Right I hope you have your best memory cap on cause this is gonna be hard to remember-' jihoon looked at the younger, seeing her nod before he began explaining. '-Right so if we stand agains the railing poking at the doors we have the far left which is seungcheol hyung and Soonie. The next one across is shua hyung and wonwoo. Third for the left is gyu, hao and minnie, then furthest on the right is junnie and hannie hyung. Second from the right is channie and kwannie ,Then closest on the right is me and vernon. And then finally, your room is in the middle, every room has its own bathroom so you won't have to worry about sharing-' jihoon looked to his left seeing Lani with a complete concentration face trying hard to stifle the laugh coming up his throat. 'Got it?' He questioned. 'Yea, I think so?' She turned to face the older, 'is that it'

Jihoon softly shook his head before he turned and started to walk again, still holding the youngers hand before he stopped down by the first corridor. The older walked toward the furthest door on the left, the one he didn't show her earlier. She had just assumed that it was something private and she respected that, but to her surprise it was a music studio. 'Woah' jihoon let go of the youngers hand , walking toward the chair infront of his desk and clicking on his computer. Lani looked around there were LED lights everywhere, the window had been covered so that no light could get in and the walls had a galaxy painted on them.

When the younger turned around she saw jihoon still sat on the chair, walking forward she wrapped her arms around his neck, leaning her chin on his shoulder, 'what ya doin' jihoon turned his head to the side, 'just finishing a piece, but it's done now. Would you like to hear it?' Lani nodded eagerly before jihoon placed the headphones on her head, wrapping his arms around her waist and pulling he backward so that she was sat on his lap. He leant forward to press play on his keyboard before sitting back keeping his eyes locked of Lani's face to see her reaction.

(The songs To You by svt but if you think smt else fits then use that :))

As he watched Lani slowly sway her head to the music he remembered the night he and the boys really spent with Lani, next to the lake and eventually in Lani's secret reading spot. He had sat down with them and they had worked on it together, it was for the younger and jihoon was so happy she was enjoying it . The way she seemed to be so invested in the music made his head race, and as she hummed along after she had memorised the melody of the chorus was just music to his ears.

When the song came to an end Lani took the headphones off and placed them in the desk, turning around to face jihoon who sat with a smile on his face. 'Do you like it? It was for you from all of us.' Lani felt her heart warm, she felt so cared for and safe with the boys she couldn't describe it but she loved it, who knows maybe in a while she would even go as far as to say she loved them too. 'I loved it thank you.' She buried her face in the orders face as he wrapped around her torso. The two sat still for a while, just enjoying each other's company before Lani sat up, she stared into jihoon's eyes, feeling herself get lost in the brown pools.

Jihoon slowly lent toward the younger, Lani doing the same before their lips met in a kiss. It felt like time had stopped, it was just the two of them in the world, all outside sounds were drowned out by the unused instruments that had continued playing from jihoon's computer. The two were completely emerged in each other and if it weren't for them loosing their breath they wouldn't of ever pulled away. Lani smiled before once again burying her face into the orders shoulder this time to hide her red face. The two sat in silence, before it was ruined by the door opening and Soonyoung screaming, 'honey I'm home!' Lani giggled before standing up 'guess we better go welcome the kids.' She held her hand out to jihoon which the latter happily took before the two of the made their way to the rest of their soulmates.

———————————————————————-

A/n-right well this is guaranteed to be different but it follows the same plot line ig, again I'm really sorry for the mess up. But I hope you enjoyed the improved chapter. And this is not proof read at all so sorry for any mistakes, tell me if it is annoying you and I will change it.