18

Lani shivered as she woke up alone for the first time in 2 days, she sat up in her bed and picked up a hoodie from her bedroom floor, her room was a mess. Sighing she standing up ,taking a few seconds to blink away the black spots in her eyes, and begun slowly picking up all of her dirty clothes and throwing them into the basket. She dragged her feet around her room as she placed everything where it needed to be.

Groaning slightly Lani opened the door to her family bathroom, automatically turning on the light. She looked at her tired figure in the mirror before remembering her night last night, the kiss..., the games...., the memories......, Lani had never felt like she belonged somewhere so well and she was thankful to have stumbled upon the group on her was to school one day. Lani splashed face with cold water before squeezing her face wash out of its bottle and rubbing it onto her face eventually washing it off.

Just as Lani reached the bottom of the stairs she was greeted by a knock on the door, curious Lani made her was to the peep hole before instantly relaxing seeing Jeonghan looking around outside her door as if he had never been to her house before. She swing the door open feeling the breeze slightly as she pulled him into her house and slammed the door shut. 'You idiot your gonna get cold!' she rolled her eyes as she made her was to the kitchen. 'I know but I came to see you, so I told myself that today was an exception' he said and though she couldn't see his face Lani could practically hear the grin on his lips as he teased the younger.

After about a minute Lani felt a pair of arms slide around her waste as she ate her cereal. 'Well Lani the actual reason I'm here is because I've been told to tell you to get dressed because we're going out!'. Jeonghan whispered softly into her ear before holding onto Lani tightly, feeling that if he let her go she would slip out of his hands and nothing could stop her.

After finishing het breakfast Lani quickly got changed into a more publicly suitable before running back to Jeonghan who opened the door and waited for Lani to put her shoes on. 'Come on!'he shouted as Lani locked her door quickly checking that she had anything missing before setting off down the street with Jeonghan.

————————————————————
A/n: my apologies for such a short chapter but one I have exams and two I'm sick, However I would like to say my usual it's not proofread and I hope you enjoyed reading it.

P.s- thanks for 10k reads.

Again I'm sorry for it being so short and it taking me so long.

Author :)