19

Jeonghan couldn't take his eyes off of Lani as her hair blew in the wind and she was smiling at her phone. 'You know if you keep staring your neck is gonna stay in that position hannie!' Lani snickered as she started to run off down the street, Jeonghan quickly following her.

She giggled as he finally caught up to her at the driveway of the boys house. He wrapped his arms around her waist and turned her to face him. 'And if you keep looking like this then I'm just gonna kiss you!' Lani felt her face grow a dark crimson colour as she looked up to meet Jeonghan's eyes. He had this playful smirk on his face before if turned into a soft smile as he cupped he face with his hands. He softly ran his fingers across her cheek and took a deep breath, 'may I?'

Lani let out a small nod and before long Lani felt a pair of soft lips touch hers as she tilted her head to the side. When they pulled away for a breath, Jeonghan rested his forehead on lani's and sent her a smile. Lani swore that she was in the presence of an angel, the way his eyes sparkled in the sun and his hair blew softly in the cold breeze.

But their soft moment was ruined by a collective cheer coming from the door of the boys house. The pair turned around to see 12 boys with soft smiles on their faces clapping their hands. Both Lani and Jeonghan felt a soft blush arise to their faces as seokmin ran toward Jeonghan and engulfed the older in a hug. Lani giggled as Jeonghan stumbled trying to stay on his feet, before smiling and nuzzling his face into seokmins neck.

'Miss me Minnie?' Jeonghan asked before feeling a soft nod against the crook of his neck. Lani was taken by surprise as a hand was placed around her shoulder. Turning to face the mysterious figure, Lani was met by the smiling face of wonwoo who slowly started to lead her back down the street with the rest of the boys following. 'Where are we going?' Lani tilted her head to the side while looking at wonwoo. Wonwoo let out a small chuckle before taking lani's hand into his, 'surprise'.

The rest of the boys watched with smiles on their faces as they watched their soulmate that normally keeps everything to himself laughing.

________________________________

10 minutes later~ :)

The group had now reached a small park off the side of the town that they lived in. They all situated themselves so that the we're comfy as they watched soonyoung try to get jihoon to go on the swings with him. This attempt failed as jihoon just strolled over to the seated group and joined them on the picnic blanket.

It was only now that Lani had noticed the bag in Mingyu's hand. She didn't have much time to dwell on it though as she was pulled from wonwoo embrace and dragged across the park toward the swings. 'If you won't sit with me then I'll take Lani, she's more fun then you are anyway' Lani saw as jihoon a mood deflated by the small argument that he was currently having. Lani looked to her right seeing a small pout on soonyoungs lips, she sighs as she went to kneel in front of the older.

Soonyoung slowly turned his watery eyes toward Lani as she grabbed his hands from his knees and let a small smile show on her face. 'Hey are you okay hoshi?' Soonyoung shook his head as a small tear fell from his eyes. Lani quickly wiped it from his cheek slowly rubbing her finger across the smooth surface. 'what's wrong?' She asked softly and after a short minute of silence and a look back at the oldest Lani heard soonyoungs voice in her ears.

'Jihoon doesn't like me! Im to annoying!'Lani let out a soft sigh before informing soonyoung that she would return in a minute. He kept his head down as he felt Lani slowly remove her hands from his. Lani walked back to jihoon who also had a dismal look on his face and held her hand out in front of him. He slowly took it and after he had gotten up from the blanket Lani led him toward the crying boy on the swing. She stood him in front of soo young and whispered in his ear. 'Talk it out. It's just a big misunderstanding.' Jihoon slightly moved his head to his left as he was met by lani's soft eyes before she turned on her heel and walked off.

She noticed seungcheol looking at her and walked toward him. She took a seat next to the older as she felt two arms wrap around her. A soft sigh was heard from the girl as she looked up to meet his eyes. 'Does that happen often?' Seungcheol softly nodded before running his hands through the younger hair. 'Soonie's worried that we all find him annoying and just think he's a pain in the ass, and as for hoon....he's basically the opposite, he thinks we all thinks he's boring and has this idea that we think he doesn't love us. But thanks to you this is the fastest they've made up, it usually goes on for days.'

As he finished explaining he sent a small nod in jihoon direction as he was now being dragged by a very smiley soonyoung. Lani smiled contently before snuggling into the older and resting her eyes, satisfied with her safety and comfort.

________________________________
'Nini time to wake up' lani's eyes fluttered open as she took in her surroundings she slowly sat up before leaning on whoever was next to her. By the soft chuckle Lani could tell that it was Joshua and was left thinking how seungcheol could move to the other side of the circle without waking her. 'Here.' Lani smiled as she was given a small pot of fruit by Joshua. 'Chan mentioned that you like fruit as a snack at school so I thought that I should cut you up some fruit as a snack today' mingyu had a hopeful look on his face but it was quickly replaced by a look of relief as Lani said a bubbly 'thank you' before standing up to go sit with the maknae line near the swings.

Lani sat in front of Seungkwan and sighed in content as he began to run his fingers through her silky hair. 'Did you not get much sleep last night nini?' Vernon sounded concerned as he hugged chan next to the youngest. 'Nah I had to clean the house after you all left so I didn't actually manage to get to sleep until about 4:45 in the morning' Chan immediately felt guilty as he and the boys then decided to wake her up at 8:00 meaning she only got about 3 hours 15 mins of sleep.

'I was thinking..' vernon started. 'Oh no! It's never good when that happens!' Chan interrupted earning a light slap on the head from vernon as he laughed. 'Carry on.' Seungkwan said through his laughs. 'Anyway yeah I was thinking "Go to bed, you'll feel better in the morning" is the human version of "Did you turn it off and turn it back on again?". The four teenagers burst out laughing at vernons random revelation. 'Where did that come from nonnie?' By this point all four of them were laughing messes with chan rolling around on the floor.

After about ten minutes of chatting it was around one in the afternoon and the boys had left Lani to relax as they chased each other around the field occasionally using the kids play area to hide from the others. Lani laughed as jun picked up minghao from his hiding place under the play area. It was like this for about five minutes before Lani heard multiple pairs of feet walk up next to her.

________________________________

'Cheol hyung who's that with Lani' seungcheol turned towards minghao before following the direction his arm was pointing too. By now all of the boys were watching as Lani stood up clearly uncomfortable with the conversation as her hands were shaking while she played with them. 'I don't know let's go see!'

But before any of the boys could move a single step the mysterious boys hand collided with lani's face, knocking her out clean.

________________________________

A/N- Hehe mean ending but hey I'm back and a bit better I should be back to writing a chapter a week soon cause my exams finish on Tuesday. Let me know if you liked this chapter. Again not proof read and i shall update you on lani's condition when I have the time hehe.