5

Chan :)

Chan :)
Hey Lani would you maybe wanna hang out at my place?
22:45

Lani
Yeah sure just tell me the time date and place and I'll be there
I have nothing else to do anyway. :)
23:01

Chan :)
Wow that sure took you a while
But yeah that great let me just check when you can come round.
23:02

Lani
Well I was doing coursework so calm down.
23:02

Chan :)
Right so tomorrow or Monday is fine
Is that okay for you?
23:06

Lani
Yeah that's cool with me
probably Monday though so I can get most of my coursework done
Is that okay?
23:07

Chan :)
Yeah that's fine I'll send you the address and the time on Sunday night
If that's okay with you?
23:07

Lani
Yea that's okay
Anyways I'm gonna go to sleep now
Or at least try cya later chan
23:09

Chan :)
Cya lani
22:10
Seen

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Monday 10:45 am

'Hyungs! I made a mistake.' Dino shouted as he walked into the living room. All eyes were now on a very panicked chan who was pacing around the room in front of them. Seungkwan untangled himself from seungcheol's arms and made his way to the younger. slowly wrapping his arms around the youngers waist and placing his chin on his shoulder, seungkwan rocked from side to side seemingly trying to calm chan's panic and nerves. 'What did you do channie?' Seungkwan asked in a sweet tone still with his arms around the younger, however now they were both facing the other boys in the room.

'I may or may not have invited Lani to come over without telling you and now she's coming in 15 minutes and I just realised I forgot to tell you on Friday' Chan whispered. Seungkwan tensed as chan was on the verge of tears thinking he might be in trouble from inviting their last soulmate over without asking. As seungkwan noticed this he turned Chan around and placed his finger under his chin forcing chan to look at him. 'Hey don't cry I'm sure we'll figure something out' Chan now had a small smile on his face as he replied 'really you're not mad?' 'No I'm not mad' within seconds chan was now engulfing seungkwan into a hug and smiling into his chest.

'Uhh sorry to ruin your moment but what's going on? we couldn't hear what chan was saying, he was to quiet.' Was heard from wonwoo as he voiced the thoughts of the other 11 people in the room. 'Chan's panicking cause he invited Lani over but forgot to tell us, and he thought we were gonna be mad.' for a moment everyone in the room seemed to be processing the information that they had just received until jeonghan jumped up from mingyu's arms. 'Well what are we waiting for we've got to clean!' When everyone just stayed sat down staring at him, jeonghan shouted again 'come on we have a very special visiter coming and we don't want her thinking that we don't keep the place tidy! Come on! come on!'

As he waved them all away,all 12 boys frantically filtered out into different rooms of the house determined to tidy them in the now 12 minutes they had left before their visiter arrived. This left jeonghan alone in the living room to rearrange all the pillows and tidy up the coffee table. Chan was the first to return to the living room ultimately finding jeonghan sat down alone on the couch. He approached and jumped over the back of the couch to sit himself down next to jeonghan. 'Hey hannie hyung.' Chan said while laying his said on the jeonghan's shoulder. 'Hey channie.' Jeonghan sighed before placing his arm around the younger.

The younger made note of the sigh as the rest of the boys started returning one by one to the living room. 'Are you ok hyung.' Chan asked after everyone was seated on the couch again. 'Yeah you seem to have something on your mind hyung' stated seokmin from the edge of the couch where he was previously typing on his phone. 'I was just wondering about how today would go. Like would she like us? Or would she think we're weird? Or what if she doesn't like the idea of thirteen soulmates? My brain is just thinking of all the possibilities of it going wrong.' The room fell silent as everyone searched for an answer to the question, as to speak the truth that was the question on everyone's mind.

'I'm sure it'll be fine hannie' seungcheol stated as he came to sit down on the unoccupied side of jeonghan. The eldest slowly started running his finger through jeonghan's hair which immediately calmed the second oldest. 'I'm sure if she had a problem with it then she would've said something when she saw us all kiss chan goodbye four months ago.And I'm sure she'll like us I mean what's not to like' seungcheol stated trying to lift the mood. But before any of his younger soulmates could answer him there was a knock on the door.

Everyone looked at each other as they all waited for someone else to get the door. When the second knock was heard and no one else had gotten up Soonyoung got up from his seat 'well it seems we're about to find out the answers to all of hannie hyung's questions' was stated at the other boys as he went to the front door slowly unlocking it any opening the door. 'Hey is this where Lee Chan and his soulmates live?' Lani asked with a big smile on her face. Soonyoung was starstuck by her beauty and almost forgot how to speak. 'Uhh yeah, Chan is just through here if you would like to follow me.

After removing her shoes Lani followed the boy into the living room of the house where all the other boys were sitting. Upon seeing the younger chan jumped up from his seat and went to hug her. 'Hey Lani.' Lani quickly returned the hug. 'Hey chan'. As the two were having their little moment Soonyoung returned to his seat with the rest of the boys ,who had now flocked together on one side of the sofa, as they all began to take in the looks of their final soulmate.

'Hyung's this is Lani my best friend!' Chan stated turning around and moving out of the way so she could be seems better boy tithe older boys. 'Hi' was heard from the girl as all of the boys eyes were on her.

A/n- I would say that the next chapter is going to be exciting but I don't know what's gonna be in it until I've written it so you'll have to wait and see but I hope you enjoyed and sorry for any mistakes. Just the usual :)