29

Lani stirred after feeling the bed dip beside her she reached to her side that was previously occupied by Soonyoung only to find it empty, her eyes shot open as she looked around frantically her heart rate speeding up at the thought of her soulmates disappearance, before she met the eyes of minghao at her side. He looked shocked and confused but mostly worried for the younger, 'hey nini, you ok?' The young boy reached out to cup the side of Lani's face before turning her to face him as he investigated her facial features for any sign of discomfort, Lani sighed before nodding her head and smiling at the older.

Minghao took a second to admire Lani's beauty she was stunning no matter when you caught her she would always look beautiful, to be honest he kind of envied it. Like don't get me wrong he knew looks were by far his weakest point in character, but he didn't think anyone could look this pretty after just waking up. He leaned forward to place a soft kiss on Lani's forehead before looking back into her eyes, 'breakfast is ready, come on we all wanted to hear about last night.' Lani giggled softly as minghao got up ready to leave the room, stopping as soon as he felt a hand grab his wrist. He felt himself being spun around to face the younger before she smiled 'may I give you a good morning kiss?'.

Minghao felt his cheeks heat up but nodded nevertheless, though he wanted to make the first move when he finally kissed Lani he wasn't going to reject her just because of his pride, and so minghao found himself having his first kiss with Lani and to be honest it felt great. Lani felt herself relax as she let her body take over, leaving her mind to wonder. She felt as if she was in paradise, not just because of the kiss but because she had found the 13 people that she was content living the rest of her life with. As the two pulled back to take a breath Lani smiled widely 'now you go I'll be down when I'm dressed.'  She softly pushed the older out into the hallway as she walked toward her room to change smiling once more at minghao before entering the room.

———————————————————

Minghao made his way down the stairs before walking toward the kitchen where 13 boys were sat waiting to eat their breakfast at the table, he walked in with a gummy smile on his face before moving toward his seat next to Joshua and Seungkwan. He thought no one had noticed his mood as everyone was still very much into their conversation ps but was quickly mistaken when he felt Joshua lean toward his ear, 'what's got you so happy huh?' This remark from Joshua got the whole tables reaction causing minghao to sink in his chair. 'Nothing.' He mumbled before being pulled back up by seungkwan who himself had a huge smile on is face. 'Come on hyung we wanna know.' Minghao playfully smile before looking into Seungkwan's eyes 'Lani kissed me.' Seungkwan and seokmins eyes lit up as they shared looks across the table as seungkwan hugged minghao tightly making the older smile.

Before long Lani walked into the kitchen and sat down at the table, the only seat left being at the head of the table, and greeted the boys. She received many greetings back before jeonghan told everyone to dig in. On either side of Lani we're again Soonyoung and seungcheol and as everyone begun eating she slightly nudged the two boys. 'Where did you two go this morning?' She questions before taking a mouthful of her breakfast. 'You noticed?' Soonyoung tilted his head to the side confused that Lani would pick up on that when she was woken up. 'Oh she noticed alright! She almost had a heart attack, I think you two should apologise for not leaving a note, she looked terrified .' Minghao added from further down the table as the two looked toward Lani next to them. 'What happened nini are you ok?' Lani nodded at seungcheol's question with a full mouth signaling the boys to wait while she finished her mouthful.

'Yea I was just worried because you were there when I went to sleep and not when I woke up, it doesn't matter.' She finally gave an answer before leaning back in her seat. 'I don't know who made that but whoever did I give you 5 stars.' The boys chuckled as she sunk into her seat with her hands on her stomach. Mingyu stood up , grabbing Lani's dishes along with some others before walking toward the dishwasher  'well thank you Lani. I appreciate it!' Lani giggled before feeling herself be pulled out of the room by a hand. The hand led her upstairs to the bedroom and before she could say anything she felt a pair of lips on hers, knowing it was one of the boys Lani wrapped her arms around the boys neck, by feeling the length and style of his hair Lani could tell the boy was Soonyoung.

Smirking, Lani deepened the kiss and felt herself melt into it before the two pulled away. 'You know if you wanted a kiss you could've just asked.' Lani let out a laugh as she wrapped her arms around the older snuggling into his chest. 'Yea I know but it's more fun this way-' Soonyoung said with a smile '- now come on we're going to your house so you can pick up you room decor and stuff' Soonyoung grabbed Lani's arm and pulled the giggling girl down to the others as they set off to Lani's house.

———————————————————

A/n- dude I was struggling so much for an idea for this chapter and then one just popped up out of nowhere at 12:00 am so here ya go 9/13 let's go 4 left and then what happens you'll have to wait and see.

As usual not proofread sorry for any mistakes.

Also sorry for the wait I had prom 🫶

Author:)