3

After finding out that she had more that one soulmate, Lani felt like an outcast because everyone she knew only had one. Although,At first she thought it was cool and she showed it to everyone in her primary school class, and everyone agreed with her. That's until she got to high school, when she made her first friend by the name of yeji. Yeji was a kind girl and they hung out everyday at school, after a while Lani began to trust yeji and about halfway way through her fourth year of high school they decided to show each other their marks.

It was the end of the day and Lani was looking for yeji so they could to her house together. 'hey yeji!' Lani shouted as load as she could earning a few weird looks from the older students. 'Hey Lani, ohh I can't wait to go to your house and see your marks and have a sleepover it's gonna be so fun!' Yeji ranted. Like yeji said they were having a sleepover as it was a Friday the girls were having a sleepover at Lani's house. They were both very excited and Lani had so many different things planned for them to do.

It was not 7:30 at night and the girls were sat crossed legged on lani's bed ready to show each other their marks . 'You go first!' Lani shouted in response she received a shout from her mother downstairs and an excited smile from yeji. 'Ok here!' Yeji quickly pulled her sleeve up and revealed a pretty pink mark presumably hers and a regal dark green like colour underneath. 'Woah they're so pretty!' Lani's eyes were practically glued to yeji's arm as she observed her arm. 'I know right, mines the pink one if you can't tell' Lani giggled. 'yeah I kinda guessed that one' both girls burst out laughing and when they ahead stopped it was Lani's turn.

'You won't think I'm weird!right' Lani nervously asked her best friend. 'Why would I think your weird it's only your marks!' Yeji practically beamed. Lani pulled up her sleeve and yeji's smile immediately dropped. 'Very funny lani now rub the extra ones off.' Lani awkwardly laughed while scratching the back of her neck. 'There are no extra ones they're all real'. There was one minute of awkward silence before yeji got up off of the bed and hurriedly picked up her bags. 'Well would you look at the time, I have to go home my mom will be worried!' Yeji frantically stated. 'But it was a sleepover' Lani tried to reach for yeji's arm before yeji pulled away. 'Don't touch me you ...however many soulmates freak! Just leave me alone' yeji said trying and ultimately giving up on counting Lani's marks.

Within minutes yeji was out of Lani's house of course after thanking Lani's parents. 'What happened there then?' Lani's dad asked other a warm and confused smile on his face, although he didnt get an an answer to his question as Lani immediately burst into tears and collapsed to the living room floor. Her dad quickly ran to her side and rubbed soothing circles on her back. 'Hey, hey what happened are you ok?' Her dad questioned, 'she thinks im a freak dad' Lani cried while facing her dad with tears running down her face. 'Woah and why is that?' Lani continued crying into her dads chest. 'Because of my number of soulmates'

Lani's dad finally got her too sleep and soon it was Monday again. When Lani walked into the school building she felt eyes on her, however she just ignored it and went to her first lesson. Lani sat in her normal seat in the back left corner of the room and waited for the class to start. Unfortunately for Lani the teacher was twenty minutes late, but as she was sitting reading Lani noticed a shadow over her.

Looking up Lani noticed it was a group of the 'popular' boys and yeji was stood behind the although she avoided eye contact with Lani. 'What do you want?' Lani asked in a slightly angers tone as she had been interrupted from reading her book. 'Ohh the freaks talking, how many soulmates did she have again yeji?'
Lani was shocked to hear yeji's name come out of the boys mouth but didn't show that to anyone. 'Uh, 13 I think' A slap was heard throughout the classroom as the boy's had had collided with Lani's face. Lani was on the brink of tears before the boy said 'your a freak did you know that?' just after the boy had finished talking the teacher walked in.

Lani's days continued on like this for the rest of the year ,including the summer break, before her parents decided to move her over to a different class for the start of year 11. This is where she met chan in in her new class, however, she didnt talk do him due to her decreased self esteem.
———————(there's an explanation of why she didn't notice that chan had seen them)————————

Back to the car with the boys from the last chapter :)
_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Jihoon's face was full of shock as he processed the information that chan just gave him.

'What!' Jihoon yelled though only him and chan could hear it due to the music that seungkwan had put on. 'Nothing I didn't say anything, I don't know what your on about hyung.' Dino tried to play it off after deciding that he shouldn't tell his other soulmates yet. 'no I swear you said something what was it' jihoon was frantic after hearing the words 'found' 'last and 'soulmate' come out of chans mouth. ' I didn't say anything hyung I don't know what your saying' jihoon immediately when silent and was left to overthink everything for the last ten minutes of the car ride.

Back at the house :)

As the 13 boys rushed into the house and all but jihoon and chan slumped onto the couch hugging each other and laughing, chan started to walk up to his room to get changed but was stopped by jihoons voice calling him 'Chan don't go anywhere we need to talk to you' were the words that came out of jihoons mouth before he sat down next to seokmin who had a confused look on his face. 'wait we do' whispered vernon who was sat curled up into seokmin's other side. 'Yes we do and you'll see why in a minute' whispered back jihoon.

Chan turned around and took a seat next to jeonghan who immediately placed an arm around the youngers shoulder. 'What's up hyung?' Chan asked hoping that jihoon would not bring up the incident in the car but just his look that was exactly what jihoon wanted to talk about. 'You said something in the car and I would like you to repeat it in front of the others.' Jihoon said with a soft look on his face hoping that what he heard was true. Chan felt all 12 sets of eyes on him when he felt his barriers break and he decided that he had no choice other than to tell them the news. 'well.....' Chan dragged out. 'Well' jun repeated from his place in between wonwoo and seungkwan on the couch.

'WellIthinkIknowwhoourlastsoulmateis!' Chan said quickly as everyone else's face contorted into shock. A chorus of 'what' s and 'are you sure' s were heated from all across the couch. 'Woah,woah one at a time! we do t want to overwhelm the boy do we' shouted Joshua from next to seungcheol at the end of the couch. 'Are you sure' was repeated by mingyu on behalf of everyone. ' I'm pretty sure, but there is a downside' Chan answered and within a matter of seconds all boys faces turned darker in confusion and sadness.

A/n- well this one took a long while to write and I'm sorry about that I just had exams. Anyway hope you enjoyed it.