9

As 13 bodies were piled on the couch on a Thursday morning, Chan's phone began to ring. As he picked it up he heard a question from the person on his left. 'Who is it channie?'  It was seungkwan, as chan looked down at his phone again the caller ID said -LANI :)- he couldn't remember if she had said she was going to ring him, not that she needs a reason. 'its lani kwannie hyung?' as he accepted the call chan felt 12 pairs of eyes on him. 'hey lani, whats up' as he awaited her reply he bounced his leg before being stopped by soonyoung who sent the younger boy a slight shake of the head. 'hey chan, I have big news, and you might want to put me on speaker so your boyfriends can hear!' chan was confused, why did everyone else need to know their business. 'why?' he questioned, 'just do it, trust me you won't regret it.' as chan looked at the older boys he put the call on speaker and received many confused looks from them. ' right I've done it, now spill you've got me on the edge of my seat.'

'Okay right so you know yunho right?' chans mood darkened as he tried to hide it. 'yeah I do, what about him?' all boys looked at chan knowingly sending him comforting smiles. 'right well I just got off of the phone to my mum and she said that he may have been permanently excluded from school, cause he was seen beating up a kid last week and then he was put on like a probation sort of thing, but then one of his mates told on him about what he did to you at the start of the year, sorry for bringing up bad memories, so he got expelled! so there is a high chance of you not seeing him again cause he's moving to America with his dad!' lani sounded over the moon from the other end of the line'

chan shot up out of his chair almost dropping the phone, 'wait really? your not joking are you? you better not be joking!' chan was also happy because it meant that he could go to school without being fearful of getting beat up. ' I swear down on my own life that I am not joking, my mum is friends with his mom and she told me everything cause she knows I love the drama!' chan was about to scream for joy before he remembered he was on the phone. 'right well thanks for the information but i have plans to get to, I promise to text you later lani, and don't worry I wont tell anyone.' 'bye chan, and thanks for not telling anyone!'.

As chan hung up the phone he slowly turned back around to where his hyungs were sitting, grinning ear to ear.  All 12 boys smiled back at him, now happy that their youngest soulmate was going to be safe at school, the only time that they can't be near him. Chan sprinted over to minghao before jumping into his open arms. 'im happy for you channie.' was heard from minghao as he smiled while resting his face on chans head.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

it was now Sunday morning and lani was doing a quick clean of her house because this time all of the boys were coming to her house and not the other way around. after what felt like 2 minutes, but had actually been 20 minutes, her doorbell rang, and not after making sure she looked suitable for visitors in the mirror, she opened the door,

As the door swung open lani was met by the face of jihoon in front of her. 'hi!' she beamed in his direction, however, it was also aimed at all of the boys behind him. 'would you like to come in its really cold out here?' she only realised after a gust of wind hit her bare neck. 'yeah if that's okay with you.' was the quiet reply she heard from the older before she stepped aside stating 'well I wouldn't ask if I wasn't gonna let you in' adding a light giggle at the end. The boy let out a small chuckle back as the group made their way into Lani's living room. 

'Right take a seat and can I get anyone a drink?' was heard from the girl as all boy's eyes were now locked on her and unable to move. She was in a pair of baggy sweatpants and a crop top, and for some reason, the boys just couldn't take their eyes off of her. But chan had gotten used to this and was the first to answer her question, 'Uhm could I have water, please? and do you want help with 14 drinks?' lani thought for a moment before immediately firing back a reply, 'yes you can have water but no I do not need help. I don't think' was heard from the girl.

soon everyone had a drink in front of them and surprisingly lani didn't need any help at all with remembering the drinks. 'right what do you guys wanna do, I have tv, movies, games, boardgames or we can play truth or dare or something like that. 

as all of the boys shared glances seungcheol spoke up, 'well I think that everyone here wants to play truth or dare lani, so as long as you're okay with it then we have a plan!' lani thought before she answered but ultimately answered with what all of the boys were hoping for'

'sure we can play truth or dare'

A/n- slightly shorter chapter than normal but as usual, I didnt proof read or plan ahead, but I. hope you enjoy it. :) Also sorry if this doesn't make sense. and sorry for all of the late updates but I assure you they will probably keep coming