27

*Tw implications of beating to death*

The boys were spread out across the couch with their limbs tangled together, as they sat watching a movie of Vernon's choice. Though the movie the younger picked was in English so only he and josh were paying attention to it, with most of the others just sitting dwelling over things they had done in the past.

Until seokmin jumped out of jeonghan's arms, resulting in the older falling on the floor. The group flinched at the loud thud followed by a groan from the brunette as he touched his head in search of a lump. 'Why? Just why?' The boy on the floor questioned chuckling as he was pulled of the floor by seokmin who was frantically apologising. 'I'm so sorry hyung I didn't mean to! I'm really sorry!' He continuously checked the olders head for damage until he was pulled into his embrace in attempts to calm the panicking male down.

'I was joking Minnie, I'm fine!' Jeonghan felt the younger relax in his arms as he let out a sigh of relief before releasing himself from the olders embrace and turning to the rest of the boys. 'What is it Minnie hyung?' Seungkwan questioned after silencing his laughter. 'We don't have a Christmas present for Lani!'. All of the boys indented their eyes but remained still as ice figures on the couch and soon seokmin had waited long enough.

The young boy grabbed mingyu and minghao by the wrists and dragged them up the stairs, not before shouting at the rest of his soulmates, 'we're going to the shops in 10, if you're not ready then we're leaving without you!'. The 10 remaining boys shot up the stairs to get changed, though Chan just stayed since he hadn't changed into his PJ's yet.

____________________________________________________________

After 10 minutes there were 12 boys waiting at the door, most with unimpressed looks on their faces. 'Right then soonie hyung we're leaving without you!' Seokmin yelled up the stairs and within seconds the brunette was tackled into a hug by said tiger-like male. 'Don't. I'm here now let's go'.

The group of boys left the house, locking the door behind them and set of walking down the street toward the closest store. Within seconds everyone had a partner other than chan, the younger wondered ahead down the footpath at the side of the road, staring into the distance at the horizon and the trees swaying in the wind with the others trailing behind him. He ran his hands along the overgrown grass as he inhaled the fresh air that circulated around him.

Chan had always liked walking through nature, it was his safe space, the place he could always trust when he needed someone, or really something to comfort his and something he could loose ours with when he was going through yunho's bullying. Chan had never thought about what his life would be like if his hyungs had never found him that day. Who knows he might not have even been here, there were times that would beat chan up horrifically and just leave him to bleed out on the floor, not caring if he didn't get up again.

Chan recalled one time when he was found by a young couple after yunho had left him. He had deep cuts on his legs from yunho's pocket note that his dad had given him, and recently made cuts on his face from his punches. The couple were walking home from a date night when they heard chan whimpering down a small alley and decided to check it out, shortly seeing the young boy with blood running from his mouth barely conscious on the floor. That was the first of a few times that chan had been emitted to the hospital after an encounter with yunho, the others being in his last year of junior school.

Chan was eternally grateful for his hyungs, and that they found him stoping at nothing to protect him when yunho would get too close. He is thankful that he has people that care about him and show him the love that his parents never gave him when they would leave for work early in the morning and not come back until he was either in bed or busy doing homework. His hyungs and Lani were the only people that cared for him in his eyes, and quite frankly they were the only ones that he cared for in this shitty world.