24

'What the fuck Minnie! you could've at least taken you phone with you so that you could call us if you were in trouble!' Seokmin flinched, he knew that what he did was a bad idea but he didn't want to risk one of the other boys joining them on their little walk, he just wanted alone time with his soulmate.

'Sorry Hannie hyung, I really didn't mean to worry you!' The younger sighed in relief when the older male hugged him tightly, burying his face into seokmin's neck. 'It's okay, just don't do it again!' Seokmin nodded while returning the hug from the older.

Meanwhile Lani made her way over to the closest person, which just so happened to be wonwoo. 'Uh wonwoo?' The older hummed while looking up in lani's direction, taking in the youngers slightly pink cheeks due to the winter temperatures. 'Could you tell me where I can put my clothes please?' She sent the older a shy smile as she avoided his eyes ending up looking at seungcheol and mingyu who were sat with notepads on their knees, writing raps. Lani listened carefully at the twos short rapping and smiled enjoying the sound in her ears.

Lani jumped as she felt her bags being taken from her hands, 'come in then.' Wonwoo smiled as he began walking toward the stairs. Lani looked around realising that she had not yet taken a good look around the boys house. She smiled seeing pictures of the boys from when ever just seungcheol ,Jeonghan and Joshua found each other in their first year of highschool.

'Right well this is the guest bedroom so.. uh you can have this room.' Wonwoo shyly scratched the nape of his neck, before turning the handle on the door and swinging it open. Lani looked around the room, it was small but in a good way. The perfect size for it to be a small little den for a kid or just a place for a teenager to escape from reality in a book. The room was overflowing with natural light from the window on the back wall and the windowsill was just about big enough for you to sit on and gaze at the little lake that it overlooked.

She smiled turning around to face Wonwoo, who was already staring at her, and wrapping him in a hug. 'Thanks.' She pulled away from the hug and let a small smile form on her face before she heard a voice from behind her. 'Do you want any help unpacking your stuff or..?' Wonwoo felt a blush come to his face as the younger turned to him she had a warm smile and a calm face, and he was just happy that she was here.

Wonwoo could remember the times that Seungkwan and seokmin would come to him in tears wishing that they could find their last soulmate, just hoping that they were okay. The two would always worry themselves, thinking of how upset their last soulmate would be, all alone when the boys had each other. When he snapped back to reality he heard a soft voice ring through his ears.

'Sure why not. I have a couple of textbooks in that bag over there...' she pointed to a light grey duffel bag on the floor chuckling '....cause I highly doubt you guys are gonna let me go stay at home for a little while.' Wonwoo felt himself laughing at lani's remark, thinking of how the girl had barely spent a night at her own house for the last week and a half. 'Nah your stuck here with us!' The two laughed as they both began emptying bags, Lani into the wardrobe and Wonwoo into the desk that was in the corner.

'You said a few textbooks! I've counted 12 already!' Wonwoo head snapped in the direction at the laughter that was heard from the younger girl. 'Well you try revising for your exams when you only have a few textbooks, you should be glad I only brought 15 I have another 12 at home!' .(Fun fact I actually have 35 textbooks for all my subjects) Wonwoo mouth dropped, 'how many subjects do you take!'

The last he remembered he only had 10 textbooks for his exams, though he did only do the core subjects cause he already knew what his job was gonna be. 'I take four subjects other that English maths and science.' Lani said while giggling at wonwoos face.

After about 10 minutes the two had finished and were now sat in lani's bed, with the younger showing wonwoo the photos that she had taken for her photography course. The older was impressed by lani's work and suggested that she and mingyu should do a photoshoot together as the latter also enjoyed taking photos whether it was of nature or the rest of the boys.

The two fell into a comfortable silence as Lani placed her camera onto the bedside cabinet and gently laid her head onto the pillow staring at the ceiling, only now did she notice the skylight on the roof. 'Yo! That's so cool!' Wonwoo joined the younger, lying down and watching the sunset through the glass. 'I know sometimes Id just come and lie here so I can took through the skylight.' Lani nodded as the silence took over again.

This time wonwoo took a hold of lani's hand and began rubbing circles onto the smooth surface, startling the younger.  'You know I'm really happy that your here.' Wonwoo said turning to face Lani. 'Really? Why?' Lani retorted while turning to face the older in response. Wonwoo thought for a while his hand not once leaving lani's. 'Well I don't know really, but it's just something about having all of us here that makes me feel happy and glad that we found you!'

Lani scrunched her up her nose bridge. 'That was so corny' she laughed before wonwoo  began tickling her sides. 'Stop it! Please! I'm sorry!' Lani laughed continuously while trying to get wonwoo to stop. 'You should've thought about this before calling me corny!' He continued tickling Lani as both were consumed by laughter and only after 2 minutes did wonwoo stop and the laughter start to die down. 'No but in all seriousness I'm happy that I met you guys too, I was kinda preparing myself to live my life alone. Cause I never showed anyone my marks that is.'

By this point the two of them were now sat up, Lani looking out of the window ringer right and wonwoo looking at the younger. He admired how her hair draped down onto her shoulders and how her face was lit up in the now moonlight. After a while Lani turned to face the older. Looking into his eyes as they practically glistened from the moonlight behind her.

Wonwoo placed his hand on the youngers cheek using his other hand to tuck a piece of hair behind her ear, he leant forward and placed a kiss in her head, slowly pulling away to look into her eyes again. 'Your really pretty, did you know that?' Lani felt colour rise to her cheeks as she tried to hide her face by turning her head to the window again, only to be stopped by wonwoos other hand. 'I haven't finished yet nini.' With that the older lent in and placed a short kiss on lani's lips.

When the two pulled away Lani took ahold of wonwoos hand and pulled him back onto the mattress. Laying her head on his chest and wrapping her hand around his waist. 'Stay with me....please' Wonwoo looked down at the younger, watching as her eyes closed and she started to fall asleep. 'Sure' .

After about 10 minutes the two of them had fallen asleep tangled in each others arms.

'I'm gonna go to sleep hyungs.' Chan announced as he stood up. He'd been slipping between consciousness for the last half an hour in minghao's arms. 'Okay then sleep well channie' seungcheol stated as he wrapped his arms around the younger and placed a kiss on his forehead. Chan waved as he made his way to the stairs shouting 'good night' and hearing multiple responses from the older boys.

Chan walked over to his bedroom, but as he was about to walk in he remembered Lani and wonwoo walking up the stairs together. So he went to check his hyungs room and when he saw nobody in their he  thought for a minute. Where else could they be? and just then he stumbled upon the guest room. He chuckled at his own stupidity before quietly opening the door. His eyes softened at the scene of wonwoo and Lani asleep in each other's arms.

The younger made his way to the side of the bed where Lani was laying and lifted the covers slightly to allowing him to climb in the bed next to her. He wrapped his arms around the younger before he himself fell asleep.

——————————————————
Geez that's a long chapter but I hope you liked it and as always this is not proof read so please ignore any mistakes. I have some things planned for the next couple of chapters so I hope your looking forward to them but for now that's it. Thanks for reading. And please tell me if your enjoying the story.
-author :)