6

'Hi' was heard from the girl as all of the boys eyes were on her. After about a minute of awkward silence, vernon quickly spoke up. 'Sorry about them, hi I'm vernon. The second youngest' he stated with a huge smile in his face. Lani immediately smiled back happy that she was making a good impression towards Chans soulmates. 'Nice to meet you I'm lani but you already knew that' lani awkwardly scratched the back of her neck.

Chan could sense a spike in lani's anxiety as she was stumped by what to say next so he started the next conversation. 'So Lani why don't you sit down and my hyungs can stop being idiots and introduce themselves' at the sound of those words 11 more heads snapped out of their trance as they decided to introduce themselves from youngest to oldest.

'Well you already know me and vernon hyung so kwannie hyung your up' Chan beamed excited for Lani to get to know her soulmates though she doesn't know yet. 'Uhhm well I'm seungkwan and if you can't tell from the fact that chan jus pt told me to introduce myself, I'm the third youngest' Lani could tell he was sassy just by the way he introduced himself but she thought it was entertaining. Lani smiled at the elder as she heard another voice from the left of her. 'Well by the looks of it we're going in age order, so hi I'm Minghao it's nice to met you' he sent a shy smile in lani's direction as she returned the gesture. There was a small moment of silence as everyone waited for the next person to speak. After what seemed like ages still nobody had spoken so lani began scanning the boys as if she knew who was next.

In the corner of her eye lani caught a small nudge from a shy looking boy ,who was lodged in between two boys in the corner, towards a taller looking by who seemed to be daydreaming not paying attention to the situation. 'Wait is it my go' small nods were seen from every direction of the room and the poor boy began to look annoyed at himself for not grasping the situation. 'Sorry about that, but hi I'm mingyu nice to finally put a face to the name' Lani gives mingyu a confused look and as he realises he shoots back a response 'oh channie here never shuts up about you, it's always Lani this, Lani that'. While revealing this information mingyu gave chan a small side shut with a big bright smile on his face.

The next person to speak up wan sat next to seungkwan and was previously smiling incontent at mingyu and chan admiring there ability to be themselves around other people. 'Um it's nice to meet you, I'm seokmin' the boy stood up and placed a hand out towards Lani for her to shake. After picking up the cue Lani shook seokmins hand and replied 'great to meet you'. Lani's anxiety had momentarily decreased as she looked into seokmins soft eyes as she almost  immediately found comfort in the brown pools, before hastily breaking the eye contact as it spiked again.

Lani followed the eyes of all the boys in the next name ultimately landing on a very stern looking boy on the edge of the couch. A small cough was heard as if he was about to start a speech before he finally stated 'hey I'm jihoon, the middle' as jihoon said the final part of his introduction the boy beside him started to make fun of him for his cheesy intro as Lani snickered at the scene in front of her. Before she knew it she was following a voice to her right had side 'while they're being stupid, I'm wonwoo' Lani's eyes eventually landed on the small boy sat next to mingyu as she shot him a small smile awaiting the next name.

Lani jumped as the boy second on her right jumped up so he could Stan in front of her and face her while introducing himself. 'Hey nice to finally meet you, I'm Soonyoung' he said with a wide grin across his face. All of the boys smiled adoringly towards the boy as he was smiling towards Lani before a voice spoke up from next to minghao. 'Hey im jun and I'm from china and he didn't say it but minghao is from china too' Lani could sense his nervousness as he quite obviously tried to differ his introduction to the previous 8. 'On that note I'm Joshua and I'm from America' was heard from the next boy clearly sensing an opportunity to introduce himself.

(Bold writing is English)

All 13 boys were taken by surprise when Lani replied to josh speaking in English. 'Woah cool where from?' josh sat in shock for a minute before answering 'I'm from LA, but vernon also from America' josh answered with a smile , Lani whipped her head around to vernon who sheepishly replied 'yeah .... Im from New York' all of the boys shared a look before joshua asked Lani a question. 'If you don't mind me asking where are you from?' Joshua was quite obviously asking the question that was on everybody's mind and before long Lani answered. 'Ohh I'm from England' the boys all nodded their heads happy with the extra information that they received.

Chan was quickly becoming bored and was desperately hoping that the eldest two would introduce themselves quickly so that he could hang out with Lani but when they didn't he took matters into his own hands. 'Come on hyung it's your turn' Chan voiced as the other boys seemed to remember their previous conversation. 'Oh yeah sorry, we'll hi I'm jeonghan.' The boy sent a lovely smile towards Lani and she instantly feels like some of the weight was lifted of off her shoulders. 'And finally im seungcheol , the oldest , it's nice to meet you' the eldest boy finished with a sweet smile on his face.

'Right now that that's done, would you like a drink Lani.' Chan voiced. 'Uhh could I maybe have a water?' Lani sheepishly smiled towards chan. 'I'm not gonna kill you for asking for water Lani, come on' Chan said as he stood up and made his way towards the kitchen. Lani laughed along with chan leaving the 12 boys left in the living room staring at the last spot they saw her in. After a few minutes of silence and daydreaming, 'Well I think she's nice' stated vernon as he scooted himself close to Soonyoung who was closest to him. 'I agree' many agreement were heard around the rest of the room before the boys just started a random conversation.

————————————————————————————————————————————————

If there was one thing that Lani wanted to make sure she did today, it was to set a good impression of herself for Chan's soulmates. He spoke of them like royalty and the fact that they made him happy made her happy also and she just couldn't imagine what would've happened if they did t like her.

'Well then how do you like the?' Chan asked hoping to hear that she liked them and didn't hate them of think they were snobby. 'Yea they seem great I'm glad you have them' Lani smiled in chan's direction before following the older into the living room before making their way up the stairs and into chan's bedroom.

———————————————————————————————————————————————— It was now 10:25pm and it was time for Lani to go home. 'Do you have to go, we were having fun?k chan pouted obviously upset that she was leaving. ' I'm sorry Chan I have to get home and do my laundry.' 'I'll text you tomorrow' was shouted from Lani as she walked down the houses driveway and out onto the sidewalk.

As the door to the house was locked and all of the boys except chan sat down the latter immediately began his interrogation of whether they liked Lani as a person.

A/n I'm sorry that this is boring and that it took me so long my Wi-Fi was down over the weekend and I had an exam yesterday. But as usual not proofread and I hope you enjoy it. The next chapter should be out by Sunday but it depends on how tired I am.