12

'Anyone got any plans for today?' Currently all 13 boys were sat or stood somewhere in the kitchen as they watched jun cook them some breakfast. 'Uh Chan's going to the dance studio today but other than that I don't think so.' The answer came from jeonghan who was currently getting out all of the cutlery needed for the group to take their breakfast to the table to eat it. 'Are we allowed to come with you Chan?' Chan snapped his head up in the direction of the question to find that it was seokmin that asked. 'Uh I guess you guys can come if you want, but as usual prepare to be disappointed cause I'm not that good.' 'Enough of that nonsense channie your better than me!' when the boys directed their line of sight toward chan they saw a dismal look on his face. 'Channie I don't know who's told you otherwise but I know for a fact that whenever our dance classes overlapped I was never able to concentrate on my own dances because I was so captivated by your dancing.'

Chan could recognise the voice as minghao's and looked up at the older with a grateful smile before slowly making his way into his embrace and mumbling a thank you into his hyungs chest. 'When are we leaving then channie?' Was heard from the older chinese who had since plated the food and placed it on the table. As the group took their seats at the table Chan took the opportunity to answer the question. 'Well I got dressed before I came downstairs so all I have to do is pack my bag, meaning I should be leaving about 5 minutes after we've finished breakfast.' 'So is everyone ready to go when we've finished?' Questioned seungcheol in order to get their day planned. A chorus of yes' we're heard from around the table and before long all boys were following chan,minghao,jun and Soonyoung as they practically sprinted to the dance studio.

————————————————————————————————————————————————
11:05 am Monday

They boys had just walked through the door of the studio and as chan walked up to the desk to confirm his booked slot with one of the studios. 'Oh hello Chan, which room have you booked?' 'Uh studio 3 I think I can't really remember, and I think my hyungs want to say hi to you' as chan said the final few words he moved to the side allowing jun, soonyoung and minghao to come forward and talk to the man at the counter. 'Yo hobi, how you doing man?' Asked Soonyoung as he reached his hand over the counter to greet the older who happily accepted. 'I'm doin great, how about you 3 it's been a while?' Jun smiled widely before answering.'we're great thanks for asking' there was an exchange of happy smiles before minghao spoke up 'well by the looks of it Chan would like to get going now. So it was nice to see you though hobi' with a smile on his face minghao too the studio key before handing it to chan who immediate ran off toward the room.

As the remaining 12 boys turned around the corner they saw that chan was looking in the window of the room next to his, confused by their maknae's actions the walked to stand next to him before asking their questions. 'What are you doing chan?' Was asked by wonwoo who like everyone else still had his eyes on the youngest. 'It's Lani' Chan said while pointing into the window. The boys turned to look through the window to see Lani walk up to the music player to start her dance. 'can we stay and watch please?' Was heard from minghao who was next to mingyu at the back of the group. 'Shhh she's starting' as everyone was shushed by Soonyoung the music started in the studio.

(It's this but she's not singing just yet) -author :)

All boys looked with mesmerised eyes at Lani as she slowly turned to the window, obviously surprised by the little audience she had gained.

Before any of the boys could register that Lani had noticed them, the latter opened the door to the studio with her bag on her shoulder before closing and locking it, ultimately gaining the attention of the group. Chan scratched the ack of his neck before trying to reason with Lani 'uh we're sorry for watching without permission Lani we wer-' a small giggle was heard from the girl all of the boys would have swooned over the younger if it weren't for their panic. 'I love how your all panicking just because you watched me dance without permission,it's honestly cute but I don't mind' Chan was shocked. 'Wait you really don't mind, I thought you would hate me.' Chan said while hanging his head. 'I'm not that petty,also if you watched it then you could give me some tips,you 3 too-' she said while looking at Soonyoung, minghao and jun. ' I've seen you guys dance before, it's impressive' Lani finished before sending the group of boys a smile and starting to walk away. As it seemed her booked time had ended and she was going to hand the key to the studio to hobi who was the owner. 'Anyways cya guys' she said while giving the group a small wave before walking out of their sight.

Before any of the boys could say anything Chan sprinted back to the front desk catching Lani just before she walked out of the door. 'Lani wait!' Lani turned aground and sent chan a confused look. 'What have I left my wallet again or something?' Chan chuckled and shook his head. 'I came to ask if you like to come and stay with me and the hyungs in the studio?' Lani looked in thought for a minute before nodding her head. 'Let me just go call my aunt and tell her not to come pick me up yet, what room are you in I'll meet you there?' Lani questioned with a smile on her face. 'Oh room 10 in the basement, cya in a minute Lani' Chan waved before making his way back to his hyungs.

'I'm guessing you asked her to stay and spend time with us?' Mingyu said with a raised eyebrow. 'Yea is every okay with that' Chan asked before receiving yes' in response. 'Okay then we can make our way to the studio she knows where we are she's just calling her aunt.' Chan stated before continuing to walk.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________

The boys were now sat in the studio talking to each other while chan stretched. 'So channie what you practicing today?' was asked by vernon who currently had his arms around seungkwans waist who was sat on his lap. 'Uh I think I'm gonna run through one of my choreos and then I might ask Lani if she wants to do one with me, do you want to do one hoshi hyung' Soonyoung's head sprung up at the mention of his name before he shook his head 'nah but I'll help you choreograph the one with Lani if you want.' 'Sure' was the last thing heard before a knock sounded on the door.

Seokmin walked toward the door before opening it. 'Oh hey min, how are you?' Lani questioned as she realised who opened the door. 'I'm fine thank you, come in' seokmin moved aside to let Lani past as she waved at the group and waited for seokmin to sit down to ensure she didn't take his seat. In the end Lani was pulled between Joshua and jeonghan and the three began to talk. 'Hey Lani, how've you been, wait no you probably already been asked that multiple times so umm, well I liked your dance!' Lani looked at Joshua confused before jeonghan stepped in. 'I think what joshuji is trying to say is you dance really well Lani. Before long jun had made his way over to the trio wanting to ask Lani a question. 'So Lani did you choreograph that yourself?' Lani glanced at chan who was walking over tho the music played and took that as a sign to answer quickly 'uh yes I did' before anyone could complement her skills, music started to play out of the speakers and chan began to dance.

During the dance Lani looked around at the rest of the boys being met with looks of adoration and amazement toward chan. 'He's great isn't he?' Lani was to mesmerised by chan's dancing that she didn't realise that Soonyoung had now moved next to her and jeonghan and Joshua were now sat with wonwoo and mingyu. 'Yea he's amazing!' Lani muttered toward the older. Before long Chan had finished dancing and seungkwan ran toward the younger before embracing him in a hug. 'That was amazing channie well done!' 'Thanks hyung.' Chan said with a wide smile on his face. After all of the boys but Soonyoung had congratulated chan, he made his way over to where he and Lani sat. 'What did you two think? was it not good enough?' Chan asked panicked by the lack of opinions from the two. 'No channie it was great I was just so mesmerised I didn't realise you'd finished.' Soonyoung grinned from ear to ear before launching himself at the younger. After their hug had ended Chan looked back down at Lani who now sensed that it was her turn to talk.

'Lee Chan that was absolutely incredible, now I see why all of the dance teacher worship you!' Lani said with a huge smile on her face, laughing and slowly approaching chan before holding her hand out toward him unaware if chan would be comfortable with a hug. Chan tilted his head. 'Oh I didn't think you guys would be comfortable with me hugging you cause you know I'm not your soulmate and all.' Lani let out a nervous chuckle. Chan wrapped Lani in a hug before sending his hyungs a gloomy look which was answered by many other sad looks from them.

'Hey lani, would you like to maybe do a dance with me?'

A/n-Right this chapter is 1699 words long as a Christmas gift instead of 1000. I hope you all enjoyed your Christmas if you celebrate it. And just the usual not proof read but probably will be later and hope you enjoy.