Sakusei kemuri

Lil ultimate artGenderbent Jataro kemuriPreist role Hated by evreyone in her group Introduction: "Ah—wait

Lil ultimate art
Genderbent Jataro kemuri
Preist role
Hated by evreyone in her group
Introduction: "Ah—wait... can I practice my introduction beforehand? You know how when you stare into moving bicycle spokes, you get all scared? Like, for some reason, you imagine how painful it would be to put your hand in...Oh, um, my name is Sakusei Kemuri. And bird skin isn't yummy no matter how you cook it. I was really good at arts and crafts, so they called me Li'l Ultimate Art. If it's arts and crafts, leave it to me. I can remove nails, and varnish, and things...I do the Priest thing for the Warriors of Hope...Oh, and also, I wonder if aliens exist."

Personality: sakusei has an incredible talent for anything seen as creative, such as drawing, painting and sculpting. She is also shown to be quiet, shy and scatter-brained. The official artbook describes her as "curious, crafty, and fascinated by dark and disturbing things".

Sakusei  is acknowledged by both herself and those around her for being hated, and she seems content with that fact. She has a tendency to blame herself for things that have nothing to do with her,as well as repeatedly apologizing and putting herself down. She believes that her face is horribly ugly and she panics if anyone wants to see it, claiming that seeing her face would make people's eyeballs explode.

Sakusei's thoughts are disorganized and off-topic, some being innocent and some not, and she often has difficulties following conversations. She is shown to have some sort of mental or emotional instability, which becomes evident when he lapses into his episodes of rambling. She describes these ramblings as "yawns", things that come out of her mouth involuntarily and nobody can understand them, not even her. She calls them just "killing of time" and "distraction from the horrors around you".

Sakusei's presence is often largely ignored, though she states later to Komaru and Toko that being ignored is something that she doesn't like. After Taiyo Shingetsu becomes impatient during her introduction and interrupts her, Sakusei becomes visibly distraught and mumbles how her skin was 'beginning to crawl and itch' and how she wished to 'tear it all off.'

Despite the constant self-deprecation, sakusei is self-described as being a cheerful kid (though she admits that she may not understand what "cheerful" means), helpful to her friends and willing to comply with whatever they ask of her while remaining relatively upbeat.

It's later revealed that sakusei acceptance of hate is a coping mechanism she developed against the constant abuse in her home life. She also believes that it's easier to be hated, because it leaves her free to do what she wants without worrying about pleasing people.