Rose

name: rose

age:15

imposter of: Tangle the lemur

species: foosa

LIKES

AdventuresDefending her Hometown

Doing new things

Excitement

Fighting bad guys

Helping people

Dash

Making new friends

Dancing

Abilites:

Stretching tail

Athleticism

Trained fighter

Dislikes

Dr starline and his Allies

Boredom

Small spaces

Her friends in danger

apperance:Described as pretty,Rose is an anthropomorphic Fossa with primarily light gray fur and orchid purple eyes. She possesses one eyelash on each eye, a small black nose and a long bushy tail with gray stripes. She also has gray fur around her muzzle and between her eyes, and dark gray fur around the sides of her eyes and on her eyelids and round ears. She also has extra fur on top of her head and chest, and small cheek tufts.

For attire, Rose wears a short-sleeved black bodysuit with dark orange stripes down the sides, an amber sleeveless top, and detailed amber hi-tops with white laces and soles, black details, and dark orange cuffs. She also wears amber sports tape around her forearms and fingerless black gloves made of black sports tape with dark orange backings.

personality:Heroic, optimistic, and just as fearless as Surge the Tenrec, Rose is scrappy and loves to tangle with bad guys. Not intimidated by danger in the slightest, she has a thirst for adventure and excitement and craves new challenges for herself. As such, she is capable of heading into mortal peril and face deadly odds, all while wearing a smile on her face and having the time of her life. However, her desire for adventures makes her reckless and prone to jump head-first into danger without a care in the world. She can also be somewhat careless in battle, like using her tail in a way that gets it injured and getting so caught up in her own excitement that she forgets to watch out for enemies.

Rose is loud, extroverted, and easily excitable, but also friendly, polite, helpful, and open. While having seen and overcome her own fair share of challenges in the form of Badniks, she is a novice heroine and the world still continues to amaze her. As such , she has seen little of the more outlandish subjects that exist out in the world, like a Pyrokenetic princess from Another dimension who guards Firey Emeralds. While such signs tend to leave her speechless, she is nonetheless quick to be amazed by them. Whenever she sees or reflects on something exciting, she tends to get starry-eyed. When reacting to a sudden sound or event, the hairs on her tail stand up.