Sabrina the Hedgehog

name: sabrina

species: hedgehog

brother: sonic

age: 18

apperance:Sabrina is a slim anthropomorphic hedgehog with blue fur that covers most of his body, and peach skin that covers her arms, muzzle, insides of her ears and front torso. She has small, triangular ears on top of her head, six long quills on the back of her head, two spines protruding from his back behind her shoulders, and a short tail.

personality:Sabrinas said to be "like the wind", a drifter that is always on the move and is noted for being free-spirited and with an endless appetite for adventure, whose motto is "Run daily whenever in the mood". Going wherever the flow takes her, Sabrina values freedom above all else and strives to live her life according to her own rules and whims rather than the standards of those around her or for the sake of heroism and duty, never thinking twice about what other people say or think. Because of this, she does not see herself as a "hero". Owning to her love of freedom, she is also a very independent guy who is willing to live and die by her own rules.

Born to run and loving to cover as much ground as possible, Sabrina enjoys nothing more than adventure and traveling around the world. This is because he believes life should be exciting. In fact, the ways of her heart are much like the Sun; the hedgehog runs and rests, while the Sun rises and sets. The hedgehog also loves interacting with the many cultures present on the planet, and enjoys tasting the regional dishes, specially ; because of this, she likes to call herself a . Endowed with a strong passion for enjoying life, she is never in one place for long and always moves forward to look for his next challenge, viewing her life as a never-ending series of adventures. Because of his need for freedom, the hedgehog loathes the idea of being constrained; being cooped up or being forced to stay in one place tends to make him very uneasy and restless. By the time of the , however, Sabrina appears to have somewhat overcome her stir-craziness, remaining calm and snarky even after being imprisoned aboard the for six months. Nevertheless, she does enjoy a few indoor activities, such as reading, specially on rainy days. Some books she reads include the and . Needless to say though, her primary passion is speed, and as such, she likes anything fast; if there is anything she prefers to take slow, it is a vacation.

Sabrina's demeanor is normally easygoing, calm, and carefree, no matter the crisis. However, she is generally impatient as she hates boredom, cannot hold still, and can be impulsive and short-tempered. Because of this, Sabrina can be reckless and quick to act before thinking, throwing herself into trouble without a second thought and regards for others' warnings, to the point that she has awknowledged that her speed has gotten her in all kinds of conflicts. Nevertheless, she is honest, fearless, and always keeps her promises.

Sabrina's personality is a juxtaposition of kindness and ferocity. She is extremely benevolent, driven by her own strong sense of justice and fair play, being driven to fight injustice for the ideal of freedom rather than in the name of the law. She is similarly always looking for the truth. Due to this, Sabrina is never the one to rest in the face of injustice or oppression, and she always protects and fights for the underdog. She similarly hates lies, unfairness, and evil in all its forms, exploding with anger when witnessing anything unjust and doing all she can to snuff it out, throwing her life on the line without hesitation. Adding to her selflessness, the hedgehog believes people should ask what they can do for others rather than the other way around, and never asks for anything in return for her heroic deeds; to her, the smiles she brings to others is all the reward she needs. However, she usually sees her heroics as an opportunity to have fun, making him a thrill-seeker; to her, saving the world is no big feat and just another thrilling episode in her life. When he finds herself in a pinch, she acts as though nothing can stop her. However, this keen and intense personality can make her seem reckless. In times of crisis, though, she is aggressive and focuses intensely on the task at hand as if her personality has undergone an astonishing change. At the same time, Sabrina has a big and kind heart and is fully committed to helping out anyone in need at any time when they are in trouble, even if it means getting herself into trouble or being despised by others.

Sabrina has a lot of self-confidence and courage, making her believe that she can do anything as long as she is brave enough. Whenever she finds herself in a tough chalenge, she never tries to "cheer herself up"; rather, she thinks that people should refresh and believe in themselves rather than the previous option, and is always like "whatever will be, will be". Her signature positive attitude is where her massive internal ego comes from; she thinks that her and her friends will always find a way out of any situation and that she can be unstoppable, and takes great pride in her absolutely unbeatable speed and strength. However, this attitude sometimes leads to her underestimating her enemies and the task at hand. Nevertheless, this ego is not to be confused with narcissism, as Sabrina does not see herself as more important than others. No matter the threat or how dangerous it is, she always remains cool under pressure.

In Japanese versions of media, Sabrina omits honorifics and speaks informally (if not rudely), using "ore" instead of "I" when addressing herself or others ("ore" is a boastful way to say "I" in Japanese). However, she will still occasionally use honorifics when addressing close friends or acquaintances. She often jokes around to light the mood and will also take any opportunity to taunt her opponents. Being so smug, she has developed a habit of talking to destroyed robots, even when she knows they cannot hear her, which she can be embarrassed about when caught in doing. Despite this, she can be a gentleman when she wants to and be modest with fancy titles. Additionally, while Sabrina generally assumes she can deal with things on her own, she also realizes she has friends to back her up in situations too big for herself and believes strongly in teamwork and the bonds she has made, having noted that she would not have come as far as she has today without her friends and allies. In keeping with her smugness and confidence, she often engages in playful banter with her enemies; an example is during the War to Take Back the Planet, where she asked "optional" questions to glean into what the secret behind the latter's powers were, what her favorite color was and whether she liked long, romantic walks on the beach; and also "asked" a if she would let Sonic join a party occurring on the Death Egg, referring to the commotion resulting from the 's infiltration of the area. Sabrina is likewise very competitive; while he takes no interest in challenges he knows he can win easily, he always welcomes a good competition that has him squaring off against others on even ground. Sabrina likewise never holds back when pitted against others in a test of skills and abilities, and is not above trash-talking his opponents. Nevertheless, Sabrina is not one to usually hold ill against others in case she loses in an competition to them; while she got angry that she lost her victory to during the due to sabotaging and had to bear the blunt of the hawk's trash talking, Sabrina usually maintains a good sense of sportsmanship, even in defeat.

Early on, Sabrina showed no interest in competing in race. However, during 's , she admitted that she had a lot of fun while driving the for the first time, and raced using cars to give her friends a chance at winning and to have some fun herself. In his own words, she uses racecars "'cause it's cool"