Sora

Name: sora

Age: 19

Species: crimson-pink wisp hybrid

Personality: Sora is a very warm and friendly person who always is ready to help others. She is always there to offer a shoulder to lean on, namely when she helps calm or comfort sapphire whenever she has problematic topics on her mind. Sora is also  a high-spirited fashion designer who is all about self-promotion,[2] having participated in a fighting tournament herself to promote her brand.

Sora has a bit of a mischievous side to her. When she played cards with silver, she would deliberately try to mess with him while using her tail to peek at his cards. Sora also has a bit of an ego. For example, after finding out that some local children started a Sonic fan club, she told them they should make a Sora Fan Club instead. According to Ian Flynn, she likes to try to dance, stating that she has the energy and gumption for it, but is not very good at it, as she apparently doesn't have rhythm.

Sora also has a cold, serious expression and a reserved personality. She is completely indifferent towards other people unless it's her cousin Maggie. Unlike her cousin, she doesn't take any sadistic pleasure in hurting or killing people, but at the same time, she shows little concern for other people's suffering, regarding them more as tools such as when she was surprised Junko made all of the brainwashed Reserve Course students commit suicide despite how useful they could have been.

Evidently peaceful, helpful, and friendly of nature, Sora tends to enjoy spending their time with others. They also get especially well along with the good people of Sonic's world, whom they will gladly help out whenever they need them.

Sors does not much to enjoy  fighting. However, she is nonetheless brave and good-hearted. As such, she does not approve of amoral behavior and will not stand idly by when her friends need her the most.

Apperance: She has crimson eyes and a pale complexion. She wears her long pink hair down with a single braid on her left side, tied with a black ribbon.

While in her Maggie disguise, her outfit is identical to her cousin's, only instead of matching Monokuma hairties, they are a set of cute rabbit and a large red and white bow. Her tie is also different, being dot-patterned instead of bear-patterned. She also does not have the red bow on the black shirt's chest, as well as the patches shown near the bottom.

past:At some point, Sora lost her tail under unspecified circumstances. This event greatly traumatized Sora.

the last minute: Amy allows herself a moment of sorrow as she regards the horde of Zombots forming below her, but only a moment. She swiftly jumps into action, using her hammer to both fend off the Zombots and give her a boost as she crosses the base in search of Cream. She soon finds her young friend painfully witnessing Sora being cornered and infected by several more Zombots. Despite her predicament, Sora's only plea is for Amy to get her friend  to safety, to which the pink hedgehog swiftly obliges. Amy quickly brings Cream to the launch bay, where Gemerl scans them and confirms that they were not infected. Traumatized by the events, Cream tearfully wishes to go back for her mother as Amy turns to Espio and asks about the other pilots' whereabouts. The chameleon informs her that only one pilot made it, along with a few refugees. Amy promises to be with Cream soon as she sadly watches Espio guide the despairing rabbit into the Rescue Shuttle.

Song that fits her: accidentaly in love

lyrics:

So she said what's the problem baby
What's the problem I don't know
Well maybe I'm in love (love)
Think about it every time
I think about it
Can't stop thinking about itHow much longer will it take to cure this
Just to cure it 'cause I can't ignore it if it's love (love)
Makes me want to turn around and face me
But I don't know nothing about love, ohCome on, come on
Turn a little faster
Come on, come on
The world will follow after
Come on, come on
Because everybody's after loveSo I said I'm a snowball running
Running down into the spring that's coming all this love
Melting under blue skies
Belting out sunlight
Shimmering loveWell baby I surrender
To the strawberry ice cream
Never ever end of all this love
Well I didn't mean to do it
But there's no escaping your love, ohThese lines of lightning mean
We're never alone
Never alone, no, noCome on, come on
Move a little closer
Come on, come on
I want to hear you whisper
Come on, come on
Settle down inside my love, ohCome on, come on
Jump a little higher
Come on, come on
If you feel a little lighter
Come on, come on
We were once upon a time in loveWe're accidentally in love
Accidentally in love
AccidentallyI'm in love, I'm in love
I'm in love, I'm in love
Accidentally
I'm in love, I'm in love
AccidentallyCome on, come on
Spin a little tighter
Come on, come on
And the world's a little brighter
Come on, come on
Just get yourself inside her
Love
I'm in love

nicknames: love (tumble),Babe (tumble)