princess alice

name: alice

titles: seconed Princess of Soleanna

family: elise (older sister),dutch of soleanna (father,deceased), duchess of soleanna (mother,deceased

age:12

apperance:the majority of it is covered in vibrant purple hair, with one bang covering the right side of her face. alice has blue eyes. which are always,at a circle angle,angeld to give the impression that she is depressed, and framed with black markings. Unlike most of the other princesses, Alice wears fingerless black gloves on each hand. Aliceseems to always have a blue rose attached to the right side of her dress

for attire,she wears feather ornaments in her hair, dress and gloves. Her clothing consists of a off shoulder short grey dress of short-puffed transparent sleeves with a transparent ruffle trim at the top, a large golden strap with black edges (which forms an "x") and white flowers on the chest, and white seamless repetitive rhombus and silver rhombus that have the Soleanna symbol at the end. She also wears long white evening gloves, silver earrings, a gem necklace, tan pantyhose, and red and silver high heels.

personality: unlike her sister, Alice is one with the shadows, both physically and mentally.[5] Believing that everything is pointless in the cosmic scheme of things, Alice has given up on hope, happiness and life. As such, she is constantly depressed, moody, pessimistic, rude, and mean, and is not impressed by anything.[6] She often whines about the meaninglessness of everything and always has low expectations. This conviction also gives him a suicidal attitude, given that she once exclaimed that he "longs for death's cold embrace."

Despite her nihilistic perspective, Alice still intends to go through with her assignments, though she does not know why and has no interest in the outcome. Ironically, she does not like to hear others whine, as she wants that to be what she does, and he tends to give some things more value than others.