Raionation

name:Raionation

species: palisman

person who carved him: darius

animal: lion

apperance:Raionation is a abomination palisman that looks like a lion,from his well kept abomination purple mane to his dark purple claws

personality:Darius and Raionation are very posh and takes pride in his appearance. He hates getting dirty to the point where he would care more about someone getting him dirty than any actual crimes they may have committed. He is also rather rude, even towards his allies, as shown when he called lobo "mutt" after they crawled over him.

He is highly critical of and thinks is a hack, despite the latter being in his coven, a sentiment Alador returns in kind.

However, he also has a softer side. While he is prideful of his position, he is also one to appreciate those who make friends and don't dedicate their entire lives to their job, as he believed did. After realizing Hunter wasn't as he thought he was, he was willing to keep Flapack ( FLAPJACK MEME) a secret from the emporer, as well as provide a scroll for the boy to allow him access to social media. He was also willing to take unwilling recruits back home instead of to coven training after they were scouted.

Unlike most of the other Coven Heads and their palisman, Darius and raionation are not easily tricked and/or delusional, as they never quite believed Belos' claims about the success and prosperity promised by the Day of unity, prompting them to try to discover more about it, eventually leading them to ally themselves with Eberwolf and Raine and their palisman.

According to Dana Terrace, his priorities are "to help people and to care for those that he loves."

lyrics:Just whistle while you work

And cheerfully together we can tidy up the place

So hum a merry tune

It won't take long when there's a song to help you set the pace

And as you sweep the room

Imagine that the broom is someone that you love

And soon you'll find you're dancing to the tune

When hearts are high the time will fly so whistle while you work

So whistle while you work.