Kiara.

Name: Kiara Age: 5 Species; human-zeti hybridRelatives: unnamed mother and unnamed father

Name: Kiara
Age: 5
Species; human-zeti hybrid
Relatives: unnamed mother and unnamed father.
Nicknames: kiki (zazz),Ki (Zeena),Servant girl (zik)

personality:she is often seen being understandably exasperated, mostly about being constantly one-upped by the known zeti for electro magnetisim,since she hasent masterd hers,she can control mechs,but she can only control little mechs,such as a motorbug.She can be an aggressive fighter who thinks that those with power should fight without mercy. She greatly dislikes her enemies holding back, often trying to anger them into using their full power.Defined by her high level of knowledge and her behavior towards both her allies and enemies, Kiara is shown to have only regards for herself and her cohorts' motives.

qoutes:

"Remind me again exactly what it is you tribute to the team? They seem to get on just fine without you. Don't take it personally, Tuff. Your buddy Deedeedee values people by how useful they are to him. Take it from me, as an expert on what happens when you get too close to the King. Look out for number one, because if you don't, no one will."―Kiara to Tuff

"The hero and the warrior were like the Sun and the Moon. Their light, a protective glow, shining upon the world. Together, there was nothing that could stop the two of them. Either in the Celestial Realms or on Earth. As time went on, the hero attained power beyond comprehension. As the hero's light grew, so too did his shadow. And soon, the warrior was cast in that shadow. In the darkness, the warrior was forgotten by the hero."―Kiara's story about the journey to the west.

"Stop holding back. Stop trying to be nice. Your first strike should be your last strike. Every time you attack, give it everything you got. Other people are gonna be telling you to be patient. They are slowing you down. You have power inside you. Use it. Take the power and destroy! Remember, you don't use a weapon, you are a weapon!"―Kiara to Sticks

"Either way,You don't have the mental dexterity to debug my game. You're just a motherboard with a decent GPU and no central prosecuting unit."-Kiara calling knuckles stupid in the most fashionable way possible.