Sasheon

name: sasheon

speices: yokai

type: charming

descripton:A Yo-Kai who can manipulate Sashes to act like snakes and restrain people,But a relatively friendly one,the exact opposite of roughraff. They can use their ribbons to hold people's hand who they trust dearly

known sasheon's: Pixie (nates shaseon),

rank: C

fav food: mochi

medalion descripton:a medalion that can give out a good aura and happiness to whoever has this medalion.

qoute (befriend): "aww your so sweet! take this medalion,summon me when you need a friend or for battle!"

Insparation: she is inspired by a sylveon and has the apperance of such,but also the jatai for the sash manipualtion abilites she has

apperance:Sasheon is a quadrupedal, mammalian Yokai covered with pale cream-colored fur with pink feet, ears, and tail. It has light blue eyes, long ears with blue interiors and thicker fur, a tiny nose, two stray tufts of fur on top of its head, and two pointed teeth which can be seen when it opens its mouth. There are two bows on its body: one at the base of its left ear and one at its neck. Each bow is pale cream with a pink center and trails a pair of ribbon-like feelers. The feelers are pale cream, and ends at the tips with a pink stripe, then a dark blue stripe, and then a light blue color. It has slender legs with small, three-toed paws and a fluffy, slightly curved tail.

Sasheon's ribbon-like feelers emit a soothing aura that erases any sense of hostility, enabling it to stop fights instantly. When hunting, it swirls its feelers as a distraction while the aura weakens feelings of hostility in its prey, then it pounces on the victim. It will also wrap its feelers around its Friend's arm as they walk together, which allows it to read their feelings. When a fight breaks out between Sylveon and Eerie type yokai Sasheon will bravely charge at them even if they are much bigger than itself; in The anime, this feat is told as a fairy tale and not true at all. however,pixie,nates sashoen's has a bit of a chipped ear and a sash around her neck,the same sash her owner,when she was alive,to choke her to death.

past: "i was just a simple house pet.my perfect name matched my personality. it was sakura..but back to my past,day by day,my owner started to displease me.then..one day..they choked me with my own sash i wore around my neck.. of course.i was heartbroken,i think it was just a mistake! a big big mistake! so im gonna find em again!"