vineon

name: vineon

rank:C

attribute: restoration

species: Dalmation (formerly),Yo-kai (currently)

type: heartful

apperance:Vineonis a mammalian, quadrupedal Yo-kai. Its body is tan with dark brown paws. It has a multitude of small green sprouts growing all over its legs, chest, and back, with the longest one on its head, in front of four tan tufts of fur. Vineon's green ears and tail resemble tattered leaves. It has brown eyes and a small, brown nose.

as a reffrence to its human life,It is coverd in black spots.

yo-kai bio: "This Yo-kai's cellular structure is similar to plants, which allows it to perform photosynthesis and purify the air around it by sleeping under the sunlight; it gets its energy in this way instead of eating. It is a pacifistic, quiet Yo-kai, preferring not to fight, though it will sharpen its hard, leafy tail for the occasions it needs to. The tail's sharpness is said to exceed that of a master-crafted sword, being able to cut down a large tree with one hit. Vineon's aroma is similar to fresh grass in its youth; as it ages, this fragrance bears more of a resemblance to fallen leaves. The aroma is favored in Japan, where it is used to create a popular perfume. It lives in lush forests that have clean rivers."

Medalion bio: "some say they can feel vines wrapping around their wrists and legs when they hold the medalion,sometimes thorns can be felt piercing into their skin,when their really isint,while some say they feel like their in a bed of flowers on a summer day"

past: During when nate and snowdrop reunited,Eddie and his pet Dalmatian,named petunia went on a camping trip when a bear attack,Petunia barked at the bear to protect her owner and was clawed badly in the stomach,dying while eddie begged for her to stay,when the yo-kai verison of her watched from afar. a sad look on her face as she leaped away.

qoute: "Im sorry..but at least your safe."-her before leaping away into the forest while eddie held her corpse,not caring if blood got on his hands.