Monotaiyo

Name: monotaiyo
Apperance

Personality: Monotaiyo is the leader figure of the Monokubs, a group of child-like robots

Personality: Monotaiyo is the leader figure of the Monokubs, a group of child-like robots. As a leader, she tries to unite the group members' discordant voices into one. However, being a scatterbrain, she gets sidetracked a lot and often struggles to keep her rambunctious siblings focused on the task at hand. She is also mentioned to have a clumsy side, giving her a childlike charm [2] and she often acts the most child-like and "pure" out of the siblings. Despite not being a very competent leader nor the smartest, her siblings consider him a reliable figure.

Compared to Monorika and Monosakura , Monotaiyo is relatively mild-mannered and less openly hostile towards the students, though like all the Kubs she calls the students "you bastards" seemingly as an attempt to imitate her father. She also seems considerate of Monophan and overall appreciates all the members of the group. Nevertheless, she is evil, just like all the siblings. She occasionally bullies his siblings and fights with them, just like all the Monokubs do. When her father supposedly died, she grieved and cried, but also disturbingly suggested that they should cook his remains. However, when her siblings get executed, she does get quite shocked and occasionally even pukes just like Monophan.

While Monotaiyo has always been a bit forgetful, her memory issues become notable in Chapter 3 and turn even worse in Chapter 4. She forgets who Monophan is and forgets even who she is, being unable to do her usual job without Monophan's guidance. She is often confused about where she is and what is happening. Because of this, he makes amusing assumptions, like K1-B0 and Miu being her parents. He also begins to think that Monophan is her husband and acts very romantic towards him.However, because of her memory issues, she is also seen to act abusive and aggressive towards him.

After Miu was murdered, Monotaiyo mourned her death deeply and even became an ally for the other students in order to avenge her death. After she regained his memories thanks to Monophan, she once again turned evil and remembered she was on her father's side, which made some of the students sad because they had begun to consider her their friend.

Monotaiyo seems to become much more aggressive after she is revived, as she is the one leading the fight against K1-B0 to prevent the destruction of the Academy. She mentions that she must destroy rule breakers, because they make her father angry and he does not like it when she is angry, indicating that he is motivated by her fear of Monokuma. When her father threatens to blow her up if he and her siblings don't make good arguments, Monotaiyo and Monophan eventually end up as the last ones left and they are scared and cry, not knowing what else to do, and beg Shuichi to let them win so they could live. Nevertheless, they both end up destroyed.