Monorika

Name: Monorika
Genderbent human monokid
Apperance: look at the photo
Personality: Monorika is a child-like robot. However, she also has a very bad mouth and a short temper, and shes considered the hooligan of the group. She is a noisy and vulgar bully. She enjoys rock music and playing her guitar, and occasionally shouts exaggerated high-pitched screams like a rockstar. She also apparently loves eating salmon and especially honey, which for some reason can make her drunk and mutter nonsense. In the bonus mode Ultimate Talent Development Plan, she is constantly seen lying on the floor, passed out from eating too much honey. As seen in the Anthology manga, as a robot she also likes to drink oil, though not as much as honey.

She appears to be the most unintelligent Monokub. She doesn't pay attention when others are talking and will randomly spout incoherent nonsense, making her the main cause of conversations getting derailed. She occasionally messes up words or says things backward, and loves to shout her catchphrase "Hell yeah!" She usually repeats things a lot whenever she gets excited over something.

Monorika is also most violent out of the siblings. She gets very excited about violence, claiming that it "turns her on"; She also enjoys goriness and loves it when Monophan pukes from the sight and thought of blood and gore. She also habitually bullies Monodiane, even though they should be comrades, and seems to use any opportunity she gets to abuse her for the tiniest reasons or for no reason at all. It's said that this is the reason why Monodiane  has closed her heart. Monorika also habitually breaks her guitar whenever she gets angry.

Despite her general aggressiveness, she sometimes panics and shouts loudly and fearfully, like whenever her father is angry or at one point when Kaede confronts her.She also seemed to panic and yelled for Shuichi and Kaede to wait when they ran away from her Exisal, seemingly not expecting that to happen. She also tells Monophan to shut up and threatens him with bullying when he calls her a dummy. All of this might imply that she is secretly insecure. She also shows a more softer side during a scene in the Ultimate Talent Development Plan, after she crashes on a student and then feels bad about it and offers them honey. Following her death, Monotaiyo also claimed that Monorika  had a "soft spot for abandoned kitties".

After Monokuma rebuilt her and the Kubs were under a threat of being exploded if they didn't make good arguments, Monorika was scared at first, but quickly seemed to lose the focus and just wanted to "spout bollocks and be a nuisance" and constantly kept shouting "hell yeah". After not listening to Monophan's advice and claiming that Monosakura  would get blown up instead of her,she was blown up by Monokuma.