general gore

Name:General Gore!

Species:Yo-Kai

Tribe:Eerie

Rank:S

Attribute:Drain

Favorite food:Tea

Medallium Biography:This High ranking General was always into Horror movies and New every single one! He even used them for the war, until one of his tactics Frightened the man to death so badly that now as a Yo-Kai, he uses these tactics on people to scare them near to death!

Quote:Give me 20!...of your bones and pieces of flesh!!! OR I'LL RIP THEM OUT MY SELF!

Appearance:General Gore, is a large and muscular humanoid Yo-Kai, with whip cream White bloody skin, that has multiple scars and bullet holes. He has a Malicious sharp smile, and purple cat like irises in his eyes. His neck is covered in stitches, and his upper body is quite large And hunched over like a gorilla, letting his fist nearly reached the ground. he wears a black general outfit, with a couple of badges covered in blood as well, the sleeves are torn and one Epaulette is gone. while his lower half is similar to whispers but longer, covered in scars, and has multiple veins on it.

Profile(Yo Kai watch 3):He can be befriended after helping him in the Request 'A Psychic horror smasher, or after beating him in either 'a Fleshy Toad general' or 'a Bony Arachnid leader'

anime qoutes: "Where have I seen that before....."-general gore when he notices pixie's floppy left ear as she was hiding behind nate

"Hey there, little one"-back when he was alive with his dog,pixie after she playfully tackled him

"*chuckle* I should give you a bath"-after pixie said she smelled like sakura mochi