Nebula

'ONWARDS MY NOBLE STEED!'-Her when riding bonnie's back

name: nebula

species: Anamatronic great dane

height:80 cm (2' 7.5")

weight:14 kg (30.9 lb.

apperance: Nebula is  a very tall and very lanky Great dane, with very thin limbs and body structure. The upper half of her body appears to be vibrant pink, while her body from the waist down is pure black, ending in two-clawed feet with purple toes. A third much smaller claw appears to jut out from her heels. Nebula has a long tail that appears to be bent into a vague "Z" shape.

 She has Sky blue eyes with a pale yellow sclera and black markings under each eye. On the top of her head, Nebula has a pair of Ears that point outwards, colored in alternating rings of black and light purple.

unlike the other animatronics, Nebula has dark grey freckles on her face with a pair of Nebula wears fingerless black gloves on each hand. Nebula  seems to always carry a Lycoris (Red Spider Lily) with her.

"Look at him, all "I'm so fast" and stuff. Ugh, makes me sick. Time to knock him down a peg."

—Nebula observing Micheal afton.

personality:Nebula  is a gloomy individual that finds joy in the misery of others, though she is not known to outright express feelings anyway. She enjoys reciting poetry and is known to get bored of anything quite easily. She also dislikes beauty very much. Though Nebula likes the suffering of others, this applies to herself as well. As such, when she suffers herself and find herself in hopeless situations, she cannot help by enjoy her own agony.

however, Nebula has also displayed a masochistic enjoyment of feeling pain and a sadistic determination to keep fighting to the point of exhaustion or even death. Nebula is also a very vengeful animatronic and has no qualms in enslaving or destroying an entire world just to take revenge on someone that upset her.