Kallan

"Made me forget. Made me happy it happened. I HATE HER!"

Name: Kallan

age: 10

species: fennec fox (andriod)

family: Kitsunami (older brother), surge (older sister-figure), Drain (older brother figure)

apperance:Kallan is an anthropomorphic fennec fox about the height of a child. like her brother, She possesses mostly Argentine blue fur with a patch of white fur on the front of her torso that is shaped like a waterdrop, and a medium-long white muzzle with pointy cheek tuffs and a small black nose. She also has fuchsia eyes that sometimes glow, teal eyelids, long bangs of fur on her head, and long triangular ears on her head with teal tips that hang down the sides of her head. Lastly, she has a long, thick tail with a teal tip.

for attire,she has a hydro bow on her head (contrast to her brothers hydro pack on his back. She also wears a french Teal blazer with navy buttons, a white cravat attached to a gold brooch with a medium blue gem, a matching french pink miniskirt, white gloves with navy cufflinks, navy tights, and french Fusicha wedge pumps with navy soles.

personality:Programmed to emulate Sabrina's sidekick, Kallan shares Tiana' and her brothers kindness, politeness, and shyness, but with her positive traits flipped around. She is defined by a soft-spoken, somber, withdrawn, and timid attitude, with very little in the way of individuality, as she is programmed to assist and mostly think of Drain's wants and needs. She speaks politely and formally, addressing others as "sir" or "ma'am". Kallan is also quite nervous and often stutters when she talks. Despite her reserved demeanor, though, she is capable of moments of extreme emotions: when she thought Drain had received lethal injuries, she snapped into a sorrowful rage and would scream loudly as she took brutal revenge on his attacker. Her connection with Drain so strong that when she thought he was dead, she instantly fell into a deep depression. Similarly, her desire to be of assistance is so strong that when she learned Sabrina was in danger, she instantly ran to help her, regardless of her own physical and mental state.