Akkio mamtoa

Akkio ManotaUltimate ninja Brother: kaito mamota Friends: kaito mamota, monotaro,monokid,Monophanie Childhood friends monotaro,monokid,Monophanie Status: AliveAppears in: danganronpa v3: killing harmony Wounds:none Fav gem: purple sapphire Fav col...

Akkio Manota
Ultimate ninja
Brother: kaito mamota
Friends: kaito mamota, monotaro,monokid,Monophanie
Childhood friends monotaro,monokid,Monophanie
Status: Alive
Appears in: danganronpa v3: killing harmony
Wounds:none
Fav gem: purple sapphire
Fav color: electric purple
Fav flower: Wind flowers
Age: 17
Age when she met her friends: 7
Introduction: "big brother? Who are you talking to?-oh,time for my introduction,hm? I'm Akkio mamota! Ultimate ninja! Nice to meectcha! I'm the little sister of kaito mamota,luminary of the stars! Even crying children adore him!! But who cares! I'm soo exicted to meet you two! Mabey I can train you guys to become ninjas! Just like me! Welp,I'll see you all at the gym! *in the blink of a eye.she was gone.*"
After the killing game quote; ". . .*her voice sounded merged with monodams voice.her right eye glowing a bright red* it's-a-killing game..*blackout! When the game is booted up again.you could hear her laughter in the distance and not to mention her music.that being."welcome to the show.and if you turn up the volume loud enough.you can hear the say "your times Running out..." after that happens.your game is normal.apart from a ninja star breaking the completed save files.when you start a new save file.you can see how much her brothers untimely demise affected her.she was on her knees.hands balled up into fists.then monokid and her other friends place their hands on her back and shoulders.she hugs them tightly.only to realize their dead to.she turned to a reset button,she pushed it and after that.the game was normal for good.