Tidaleon

name: tidaleon

species:American Water Spaniel (formerly), yo-kai (currently)

rank: B

type: Slippery

attribute: water

apperance: Tidaleon is a that shares physical traits with both aquatic and land animals. Tidaleon's body is light blue with a dark blue marking around its head and a spiky ridge down its spine. It has black eyes and a tiny black nose. There a white fin encircling its neck and three fins with cream-colored webbing on its head. Two of these fins are on either side of its head, similar to ears; and one is directly on top of its head, resembling a Dorsal fin. Tidaleon is a quadruped with three small toes on each foot and dark blue paw pads on the hind feet. Its split tail fin has been mistaken for a mermaid's in the past, and is believed to be the origin of mermaid folklore. It can detect moisture with its fins, which vibrate when sensing incoming rain.

as a memory to her alive memories,she has a set of fins that look like and carries long, wide ears

yo-kai dex entry: "It lives close to water,its long tail is ridged with a fin,wich is often mistaken for a mermaid's. Its cell Compisition is similar to water molecules. as a result,it cant be seen when it melts away into water."

medalion: "When you hold the medalion,you can possibly hear the sound of the ocean coming through it,or the beach depending on your kind of hearing"

past: meanwhile when pixie and general gore when reuntied, Bear and his pet dog, named Pacific were playing in the ocean as Pacific's ears perked up and pushed bear out of the way, and having its leg bit by a shark as it was taking into the depths of the water and drowned,horryfying bear as he yelled her name despartly...her yo-kai self swam through the water elegantly with fishes.