Natsumi

name: Natsumi

age: 6

breathing style: Insect

older brother: Hantengu

personality:. As the manifestation of Hantengu's pride and joy, Natsumi is the most jovial and giddy of Hantengu's sisters. Similar to Yukime, she seemed to view the entire battle against the Demon Slayers as nothing more than a game or as a source of entertainment, as seen when she happily complemented Tanjiro on his intelligence for correctly guessing that neither one of the four clones was the "real" body and constantly exclaimed that the entire fight against Tanjiro was delightful.

As the manifestation of Hantengu's pleasure, natsumi showcased herself to be the most relaxed and laid-back of Hantengu's sisyer. The entire time she was battling against Gyoko,  and Gyutaro, he was constantly praising them and, instead of taking the battle seriously, she saw it as nothing more than a game, seeming to only take interest in the new experiences she was obtaining in the battle. This was demonstrated during her battle with Gyutaro, when, instead of finishing him off immediately, she decided to tease and play with him despite being able to easily overpower him anytime he wanted. She also seems to display masochistic tendencies, which could be seen when he happily expressed her interest in the new sensation upon being shot by Gyoko, commenting that she had never been injured like that before.

This behavior easily got on the nerves of her fellow clones, such as Korahu, who constantly berated her for not taking on a serious outlook in battle, and Karuzan, who was confused at why she was taking so long to kill Gyutaro.

apperance:Natsumi is a petite young girl with fair skin, visibly large, prominent fangs, and sharp, stiletto nails with a base color of light pink and ombre fading to a red-pinkish color at the end where they point. Her hair is long, black, and wavy. It reaches just below her waist, turning a flame-orange color as it passes her elbows, and appears to be crimped into large, straight ridges, worn side-swept drastically to her left. She has soft-looking, pale pink eyes that appear a lighter color around the rims of their irises, slanted downward toward the sides of her face and framed by notably long eyelashes, the pupils of which can appear slit as she transforms. In the manga, Natsumi can sometimes be shown with more than one bow. According to Her brother Hantengu, Natsumi was known as a great beauty in their home town.