Taiyo shingetsu

12 years oldLil ultimate social studies Sage role in the warriors of hopeIntroduction: "My name is Taiyo Shingetsu

12 years old
Lil ultimate social studies
Sage role in the warriors of hope
Introduction: "My name is Taiyo Shingetsu. In the Warriors of Hope, I act as the vice leader and Sage. When I attended elementary school, I was known as Li'l Ultimate Social Studies. Of course, Social Studies is but one area of my expertise. I excel at all scholarly pursuits. I was labeled Li'l Ultimate Social Studies because I was raised to be among society's elite. And... I suppose I am a babysitter of sorts for the Warriors of Hope... Monaco excluded."
Personality: Taiyo  is the most serious member of the Warriors. She is calm, intelligent and level-headed. Because of this, she considers herself the babysitter of the other Warriors, often acting as the voice of reason and calming the others down when needed. She  has an aversion to things he considers childish and, though he refers to herself  as a child, doesn't like to be underestimated on the basis of age.

She is a perfectionist and suffers from a fear of abandonment as a result of his traumatic childhood. Her prime goal in life has always been to exceed the expectations of the people around her in order to prove worth to both her parents as worthy . As a result, placing any sort of expectations on her is somewhat of a "trigger". It propels her  to try her best to exceed those expectations set for her, even at the expense of her  own well-being and overall health.

She  is loyal, humble, compassionate and protective of her  friends and fellow children. Despite the cruel nature of her  abusive home life, she often downplays it as "not as bad" as that of her fellow Warriors, putting more emphasis on their struggles than his own. She  states that she  cares about them "more than anybody", and is determined to create Paradise to ensure that no one has to endure the pain any longer.

In his memoir, it's revealed that Taiyo felt a lot of guilt in what she and the other Warriors were doing. She  knew on a moral level it was wrong, but it had to be done. She  also felt guilt over killing his parents. Despite her treatment, she still feels that she is in debt to his parents for raising her.She hates it, but she can't stop feeling that she still owes them affection and respect.

She has a crush on Monaco and repeatedly loses her composure when Monaco does simple things such as compliment her,which he does intentionally to manipulate her. The other Warriors of Hope have at times accused her of being like an adult, like when she became embarrassed and defensive about her feelings when the others teased him and Monaco tried to make him admit that she likes him,with Monaco pointing out that the embarrassment and hesitancy is adult-like in comparison to the sincerity children have. The erotic magazine in her room further shows that she has some curiosity about adult things whether she admits it or not.

Regardless of how wise Taiyo  is among the Warriors, the creators have mentioned that he is actually the most child-like with his personality. This may refer to how easily she was manipulated by Monaco, and how she was so blinded by his affection that she ignored his negative traits and believed he was truly a sweet boy.until she revealed her true character. Even after learning the truth, she still can't help but feel some care for him,as shown in Danganronpa 3.