Koharu

name: Koharu

age: 13

species: human

breathing style: Moon

older brother: akaza

personality: Koharu is a headstrong, stubborn and battle-crazed girl who enjoys fighting, especially against strong Members of the Demon slayer corps. She purposefully drew out fights so as to savor every moment of it, always complimenting her opponents when they unleash strong techniques or land blows on her, usually remarking that their techniques and swordsmanship are magnificent and intriguing. Koharu looked down on anybody she deemed weak, so much so that his skin would crawl at the sight of them. She genuinely respected those who were strong in her eyes, demanding to know their names, and would not stop until he finds out; he remembers all the names of strong past opponents and committed them to memory as tribute to their strength. Koharu also presents an opportunity for those she recognizes the strength of to become Demon slayers, believing that preserving their refined techniques and skill was right and feels pain watching the deterioration of those blessed with extraordinary gifts as they age, and going so far as to kill them in order to preserve their magnificent skill herself should they decline her offer to become a demon slayer. Koharu also doesn't discriminate strong warriors that were weak before, as shown when she praised and complimented Daki despite initially attempting to kill her over how weak she was during their first encounter, even going so far as to thank Kyojuro for Tanjiro's growth. Koharu believes strongly in Social Darwinism, believing that the law of nature dictates that all weaklings shall be eliminated.

apperance:When she became a demon slayer, she is shown to be wearing her signature kimono secured with a blue obi over her Demon slayer uniform that has yellow flame-like markings near the chest area. Her forearms are seemingly wrapped in kyahan-like material. She also wears multiple necklaces on her neck and wrist with green colored strings that hold together blue magatama-like pendants that were yellow in color when she was younger.