supaiku

name: supaiku

age:32

species: cyan-pink wisp hybrid

titles: the cyan spike,mistress,her grace,the pink laser,daring wisp of mystrey

nicknames: cyike and spyan (sonic) my love,my queen,princess (all by mimic),drakes cousin (starline),the other wisp-strosity (eggman)

affiliations: resistance (formerly),eggman empire (formerly),daimond cutters (spy;formerly)

relatives: drake (cousin).

apperance:For attire, Supaiku wears a cream-colored tube top, light gray leggings, and a dark gray cloak, in which she keeps six Wisp canisters. The cloak also has black and dark gray pockets seen on the shoulders.

Supaiku wears an outfit geared towards combat. This includes dark gray arm sleeves with black elbow pads, dark gray and light gray gloves with visible dark brown claws, and dark gray knee sleeves and black knee pads. She sports military-fashioned black, dark gray, and light gray boots. She can sometimes be seen wearing her cat-like ornate mask scope, which is cream, dark gray and light gray in color. Three holes are seen at the right side of the mask and a blue "eye" on the left side (though the color of the "eye" can vary depending on which Wisp power the Variable wispon is using). the "eye" is mostly cyan,since her only wisp is the cyan wisp nicknamed "cerulean"

personality:Early on, Supaiku was a coward with low self-esteem. Even after joining the war against the Eggman Empire, Supaiku chose duties that kept her away from the fighting and allowed her to save herself when danger arrived, believing for the most part that they would only get in the way of the real heroes. Also, when finding herself caught in the middle of a life-or-death situation, Supaiku would get overwhelmed by anxiety and self-doubt, eventually to the point where they would give into her fear and allow her actions to be ruled by it. Probably the biggest instance of her cowardice was with her first encounter with Lavindeep; she primarily hid behind rubble,and, although her attempted to point a wispon at Lavindeep, she whimpered in fear and quaked as her did so while also struggling to pick up the Wispon beforehand, and were then ultimately forced down by Lavindeep's warning shot before being forced to flee at Lavindeep's insistence. Aware of her own flaws, Supaiku was not proud of her own cowardice and would constantly chide herself for being a failure.

Wispon one:

Wispon+ wisp (cerulean)

Song that fits her: his world (sonic 06)

lyrics:

Come light the fuse, he's a rocket, and he's ready to go
'Cause now the count down has started and he's ready to blow
He's got the the dope sounds pumpin' in his stereo(-eo)
Kicking ass fast, putting on a showCome on and get yourself together, there's no time to rest
And if you put the time in, he'll put you to the test
He's like a running man, in his world, more is less
And if you wanna test him best bring your bestYou can't stop now, lock and load
Don't stop now, come on and rock and roll!In this world (His world- Gotta make your own way!)
Where one is all
In this world (His world- Life is just a game you play!)
Never fear the fallWhen you leap without a net you'll find
It won't be there all the time
So watch your step, now watch you step don't fall!Running in back again, well what'd ya expect?
Coming at ya with ten outta ten, gotta real rough neck
Slide something slippery, straps on his shoes
'Cause he's the best there ever was haven't ya heard the news?Go on and psych yourself up, 'cause it's time to play
Bounce through to beats and the rhymes, 'cause they're here to stay
The one and only marathon man, living the day
Moving up, coming fast, and he'll blow you away!You can't stop now, lock and load
Don't stop now, come on and rock and roll!In this world (Gotta make your own way!)
Where one is all
In this world (Life is just a game you play!)
Never fear the fallWhen you leap without a net you'll find
It won't be there all the time
So watch your step, now watch you step don't fall!Intergalactic continental champ, running things
Hyperactive instrumental ready, pulling strings
He's just the one who understands when the tides will swing
So he's breaking down doors, never followingBecause the pressures of this world, they can take their toll
The only way to break free is to break the mould!
You can't stop now, lock and load
Don't stop now, come on and rock and roll!In this world (Gotta make your own way!)
Where one is all
In this world (Life is just a game you play!)
Never fear the fallWhen you leap without a net you'll find
It won't be there all the time
So watch your step, now watch you step don't fall!In this world (Gotta make your own way!)
Where one is all
In this world (Life is just a game you play!)
Never fear the fallWhen you leap without a net you'll find
It won't be there all the time
So watch your step, now watch you step don't fall!Watch your step, watch your step!
Don't turn around!
Watch your step, watch your step!
Don't turn around!
Just watch and look back again!
Don't fall!

(HIS WORLD!!!) Don't stop now, c'mon and ROCK N' ROLL!!!

past:At some point after the Wisps settled on Sonic's world, a group of Wisps became companions for the Daimond cutters, including a Blue Wisp who was the companion of Mimic and helped power his Cube Wispon during several missions. On one final mission, Mimic betrayed the team and led them into a trap by Dr. Eggman. Mimic's Blue Wisp immediately abandoned him after it had witnessed his betrayal. Supaiku, a member who was not killed due to Mimic's trap, later went to rescue the Wisps from inside the Eggman base and then went back to the Diamond Cutters' base to retrieve the Variable Wispon, a device that would allow her to utilize the power of all of the team's Wisps. This Blue Wisp would help out Supaiku by powering her Variable Wispon under various circumstances.

bad guys: Dr starline mentions his battle with the wisp cyan-pink wisp hybrid.worrying mimic asking him if his love is ok. Starline honsetly did not know,so after mimic betrayed the team. he went on a search for his love.

zeti hunt!:Supaiku would later join Tangle and  in Jewel. When the Deadly 6 eventually attacked the HQ, supaiku and her friends barricaded themselves in the control room. Using a hole in the control room's door, Supaiku Sonic helped  fight the Deadly Six by shooting them with her Variable Wispon. At the same time, Tangle provided her with a stable shooting position. Ultimately, however, Zavok used his powers to sabotage Whisper's mask scope, preventing her from interfering with the fight any further. Though the Deadly Six were eventually defeated by Sonic and Tails, Whisper and her friends soon revealed that Dr.Starline had kidnapped Belle in the meantime.