Monosakura

Name: monosakura Genderbent human monosuke Ultimate entrepreneur Introduction quote: "what did you say jabroni!?"Personality: Monosakura is a child-like robot

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Name: monosakura
Genderbent human monosuke
Ultimate entrepreneur
Introduction quote: "what did you say jabroni!?"
Personality: Monosakura is a child-like robot. She is the most cool-headed in the group, seemingly remaining calm whenever the other Monokubs are shocked and analyzes the situations. At first glance, she appears to be the most intelligent as well, being capable of having much more cohesive and intelligent conversations. However, despite this, she is neither mature nor docile, and she has a horrible mouth similar to Monorika. She is somewhat aggressive and tends to call others stupid.

With a calm nature, Monosakura acts like the straight girl of a double act stand-up comedy and provides snark to the group's dynamic. To emphasize this, she speaks in Kansai dialect in the Japanese version and New Jersey accent in the English version. She tends to be the one correcting her siblings whenever they say something nonsensical and is sometimes annoyed by them. Whenever her siblings talk their usual nonsense, she tends to intervene by continuing "...more importantly".

Monosakura also seems to be interested in American culture, as shown when she secretly mentions the Chicago-style hot dog, the New York Jets, and New England Patriots in the 1st and 2nd trials.

Being a Monokuma, she enjoys killing and gore, though she acts more calm about it than overly excited Monorika. She enjoys chasing students with her  Exisal. In general, she doesn't seem to get as emotional as the other Kubs-she dislikes heartfelt moments and doesn't seem to care much about others, even calling her father useless at one point. In fact, she strongly approves of hostility and fighting among the group, believing that the Monokuma Kubs shouldn't be "awkward and unsociable" and insisting that they should be scary and nasty. Because of this, she appears quite nonchalant whenever her siblings include her in their arguments. She doesn't even seem to care about her sibling dying as she didn't care much about Monorika when Monodiane killed her during the first execution, and just seemed glad that things had finally got interesting. However, she was also scared of Monodiane because she killed one of the Monokubs and tried to warn her other siblings to watch out for her, though mainly appearing concerned for herself.

As a rather notable trait, Monosakura also seems to have great interest in money, success and becoming popular, as she occasionally comes up with new business ideas, like selling Monokuma Files for funerals or having merchandise of the Exisals, in hopes of becoming rich. While generally appearing smarter than the other Kubs, she might show-off (as her siblings put it) and accidentally slip out. She is also known to be very impatient whenever she feels cranky, which is notably seen when she announces both day and nighttime at the same time even though the day had just begun.

She also acts flirtatious at times, as shown when she acts charming to Monophan during the 1st chapter, offering to join him for a drink and leave after his"shift" ends, causing Monophan to blush and giggle.

After she was rebuilt and brought back by Monokuma, Monosakura and the other Kubs were under a threat of being exploded if they didn't make good arguments, which made Monosakura panic quite a lot especially since the Kubs didn't have any memories nor knowledge of what had happened. In a desperate attempt to defend Tsumugi Shirogane and not get destroyed, monosakura even abandoned her own ideologies and tried to act cheerful and encourage everyone to smile, get along and be happy. However, this turned out to be a wrong move, as she was almost immediately destroyed by Monokuma.