Zelda

Name: Zelda the zeti
Siblings: none
Personality: Zelda is a nasty, cruel, and ruthless Zeti with an unpredictable and temperamental personality which is both her greatest strength and greatest weakness.[1][6] The meanest and most psychopathic of her entire race,[3][7] she is every bit the metalhead she looks like and is wild and unruly to the point where she comes off as rather feral.[3] In addition to yelling almost everything she says, she always wears a very wild expression and attacks with equal savagery. Her likewise walks around with erratic body movements and even twitches occasionally. She is heedless to manners and social customs, having no trouble getting extremely close to the face of others, giving rude comments, and shows complete disinterest when being scolded. Her insanity, however, makes her brave as she rarely shows a single sign of distress. Because of her unpredictability, however, it can be easy to turn the tables on him.[1]

Zelda loves to fight and enjoys running wild more than eating three meals a day;[8] holding him back from a fight will sent her flying into a rage.[3] Hating boredom above all else,[3] Zelda  is always ready for a fight, even before she knows what she will be fighting, and will pursue her enemies with relentless determination and attack with powerful strikes.[1] Another trait of Zelda is her short temper and hot-headedness; she hates when people show her disrespect and just a few snarky comments or oppositions are enough to send her into a furious frenzy. When angry, Zelda also has a tendency to make gruesome threats against her enemies, such as telling Sabrina she would "mess her up" and "skin her alive". Zelda is also arrogant about her fighting skills. For example, the first time Sonic defeated Zelda in a fight, she claimed Sabrina only won due to luck, and the second time Sabrina defeated her, Zelda said she could not believe it.

Like the other members of the Deadly eight , Zelda is inherently malicious, sadistic, and violent..she has an extreme appetite for violence and destruction, even by the Deadly Eight's standards due to her unpredictable and unruly personality,[3] and sherelishes in the prospect of carnage and destruction, wildly eager and joyous about killing others by dismembering them. She also has a macabre sense of humor, laughing every time she managed to land a hit on Sabrina, and at how she and her allies would die from the Extractor. In line with her thirst for bloodshed, Zelda is an omnicidal monster, having no qualms about causing global genocide for her own  gain. She is also vengeful, given that once she was freed from Eggman's enslavement, Zelda launched an attack on the scientist, and wanted to get back at Sabrina after she defeated her.zelda is a ruthless zeti with no sense of sympathy for her opponets or sonic,tails,eggman,orbot and cubot.hence why her and zazz tried to dissasemble the two robots when they were free from eggmans inslavement.desipie this,her and zazz have a big crush on each other.Zelda gets easily flustered when zazz tries to flirt with her,snuggle,and kiss her.most of the time the two fall asleep in each others arms.she has a tough and strong fighting spirit.not wanting  to accept deafet as a awnser,so thats why a weakend zelda tries to go back into the battlefeild when zavok picked her up.not wanting to give up on the battle.
Apperance: Zelda is a vibrant electric purple zeti with black markings on her legs, her wrists,and under her eyes.  (like all zeti do). Her horns are shaped like thunderbolts colored in a altering of pale purple and black rings.between them she has short orchid pink hair.she has a thin row of spikes along her 20 inch tail starting from the back of her neck.
Each of her fingers on her give fingered hand are a pink color.she has royal purple eyes and a yellow scerla,
For attire,she wears a black spiked choker,cufflets on her wrists, legs,and tail,all matching