kanao

name: kanao

age: 17

pokemon: meowth (hexonian),mohavan riachu, feronian buneary,sneasler

apperance:Kanao is a short and slender fair-skinned young girl with long hair that is a dark shade of pink, seemingly reflecting light in the shape of a flower and green eyes. She also braids her hair and keeps it in a side ponytail with a cherry blossom-shaped scrunchie while she has square bangs hanging on the right side.

For clothing, Kanao wears a school uniform that consists of a baggy white dress with blue anchors on the sides, a blue-and-white collar around her shoulders, and a yellow ribbon around her neck. Kanao wears a pair of mid-knee dark gray socks on her feet, which have white lines on the top of them. She wears a pair of short white boots that match her dress. Her bootstrap is navy blue and she has white Velcro straps that are connected to small golden buttons. The rims of her soles are dark gray to match her socks and her boot soles are the same color. Much of her school outfit also has yellow accents. To keep her homework and school materials safe, she carries a brown school bag around with her. The bag has different pockets for storage and gold-colored buckles.

When she isn't attending school,Kanao wears a light pink dress over a white shirt. She also wears white socks. Sometimes, Kanao has been seen wearing a striped gray shirt with yellow suspenders and black and white shoes and a backpack.

Ever since becoming a Trainer, Kanaohas been seen wearing a pink blouse that has flower prints alongside a yellow jacket tied around her waist and sky blue jeans, and pink mini-boots during her trips to and other regions. During her first visit to Kanto, Kanao wears a light blue t-shirt with dark blue capris and pink patterns on the bottom, and a pair of brown boots. She also wears a brown hat and backpack.

personality:On the outside, Kanao appears to be detached and cold when she talks to other people. She is also very aloof as she prefers to keep things to herself most of the time, but she does have a few friends. Despite this, Kanao has a prickly side, as she often gets verbally aggressive towards people that upset her. She is easily exasperated and dislikes when people make assumptions about her, which has caused her to put up a wall around herself. In the end, she's still a kind person who loves and cares for the people around her, and gradually opens up to the world as her journey begins (specifically demonstrated in her relationship with ).

However, Kanao is the type of person who won't find anything until she searches for it herself. She isn't the most outgoing type, and is more socially awkward and introverted, though she secretly wishes to make friends with others. She is also hoping to strengthen her bond with Sprigatito. She also likes to jot down her experiences in her journal and add illustrations to those entries.

When meeting new people, Kanao tends to be bashful but also polite towards them. When being pursued by the Explorers, she feels somewhat responsible for putting the school building or the Brave Asagi in danger.