Akari enoshima

Junkos lil sister Creations: monotaro,monokid Ultimate fashion designer Youngest despair sister Friends: monotaro,monokid,junko enoshima,masaru daimon,Nagisa shingetsu Junko's lil sister Appearance: Akari has light blue eyes,she has a grey scarf a...

Junkos lil sister
Creations: monotaro,monokid
Ultimate fashion designer
Youngest despair sister
Friends: monotaro,monokid,junko enoshima,masaru daimon,Nagisa shingetsu
Junko's lil sister
Appearance: Akari has light blue eyes,she has a grey scarf around her neck and stars on her eyes.like junko,she wears two bear hair-clips.one being red and the other being blue.she tends to wear her hair down and place the clips on her bangs.she has black boots with a Scarlet red dress.
Personality: she tends to forget things due to her amnesia.so that's why she can realte to her first ever creation,monotaro so much.when someone insults her family she looses her temper and kills them by bashing them on the head till they die with a blue gituar.so she built monokid to realte to.she's protective over her family and her adoptive siblings.the warriors of hope.she's pretty close with junko.
The warriors and bakudan's fav
Appears in: (hopefully in lil ultimate bomber,bakudan),udg and danganronpa v3
Age: 17
Fav gem: smoky quartz.and pearls due to her major anxiety of not being good enough for her sisters and brothers.
Fav color:licorice black
Status:Alive
Wounds: bruises on her arm.eye missing.
Introduction: "Hiii! I'm Akari Enoshima . Charmed, I'm sure! I'm the ultimate fashion designer,I like black licorice,smoky quartz's and pearls.okay I dragged on long enough.now YOUR turn! Comon! Tell me your name,what you like,and I may make a dress for you! No promises!!! Hehe!!"