Haruka

Name: haruka
Age: 7
Apperance: haruka wears a short-sleeved black bodysuit with dark orange stripes down the sides, an amber sleeveless top, and detailed amber hi-tops with white laces and soles, black details, and dark orange cuffs. She also wears amber sports tape around her forearms and fingerless black gloves made of black sports tape with dark orange backings.
Personality: she has optimistic attitude and even bolstered a despondent monty's spirits, as Monty inspired her to never give up and never lose hope, despite knowing she did not have long before becoming a spirit  herself.

haruka has a bit of a mischievous side to her. When she played cards with monty, she would deliberately try to mess with him while using her tail to peek at his cards.[15] she  also has a bit of an ego. For example, after finding out that some local children started a Sonic Fan Club, she told them they should make a haruka Fan Club instead. According to glam rock Freddy, she likes to try to dance, stating that she has the energy and gumption for it, but is not very good at it, as she apparently doesn't have rhythm.

On the other hand While haruka is quite shy and a bit timid, in the face of real danger and with adequate motivation, she is capable of leaping into action. Also, while she has the tools to defend herself, she is a pacifist and cannot fight, nor does she like it, so she tries her best to avoid conflict.[12] Also, being made of wood, Belle shows an aversion to fire. This also makes her reluctant to use her built-in lighter.[6] She is also very embarrassed about her squeaky nose, which she does not want her friends to know about