Monodiane

Name:monodiane Human genderbent monodam Talent:ultimate roboticist Siblings:monorika,monotaiyo,monosakura,MonophanIntroduction: "SOMEONE-MIGHT-USE-THIS-KEY

Name:monodiane
Human genderbent monodam
Talent:ultimate roboticist
Siblings:monorika,monotaiyo,monosakura,Monophan
Introduction: "SOMEONE-MIGHT-USE-THIS-KEY...FOR-MURDER. BECAUSE-KEYS...ARE-MYSTERIOUS. IF-SOMETHING-BAD-HAPPENS, IT-WOULD-BE-TOO-LATE... I-WANT ...EVERYONE-TO-GET-ALONG-huh? Oh.you want..my name? Hmm..sure.I'm monodiane.I hope we can get along. I won't forgive anyone who Dosent wanna get along with me!"*shows you the notebook
Friends: none (cause she's a shy bean WHO MUST BE PROTECTED)
If she was merged with a monokub
Apperance: just look at the top photo
Fav food: mochi
Fact about her: when monophan and her were younger.Monophan gave her a flower.she ate the flower.shocking anyone.she wrote down "yum." In her notebook.
A few random quotes from her notebook: I...WOULD-NEVER-DO-THAT. I-JUST...WANT-TO-GET-ALONG."
"HAVE-A-WONDERFUL-KILLING-SCHOOL-SEMESTER-TODAY.
"NO-MORE-BLAMING-EACH-OTHER. EVERYBODY-MAKES-MISTAKES. I-WANT-US-ALL-TO-GET-ALONG."
"IF-YOU-NEED-TO-VOMIT...LET-IT-OUT. YOU-WILL-FEEL-MUCH-BETTER-AFTERWARD. NO-MATTER-WHAT... WE-MUST-ALWAYS-GET-ALONG. NOT-EVEN-FATHER-CAN-STOP-US-FROM-GETTING-ALONG." "THANK-YOU, FATHER, BUT-THE-ACADEMY-IS-UNDER-OUR-HARMONIOUS-CONTROL-NOW. ...STEP-ASIDE, FATHER."
"WE-LOOK-FORWARD-TO-WORKING-WITH-YOU. I-HOPE-WE-CAN-ALL...GET-ALONG."
"NO-FIGHTING. EVERYONE-HAS-TO-GET-ALONG."
"WE-KNOW...EVERYTHING-ABOUT-YOU-BASTARDS. BECAUSE-WE-WANT-TO-BE-YOUR-FRIENDS."
"I-WON'T-FORGIVE-ANYONE-WHO-REFUSES-TO-GET-ALONG-WITH-ME!"
"SOMEONE-MIGHT-USE-THIS-KEY...FOR-MURDER. BECAUSE-KEYS...ARE-MYSTERIOUS. IF-SOMETHING-BAD-HAPPENS, IT-WOULD-BE-TOO-LATE... I-WANT ...EVERYONE-TO-GET-ALONG."
"THAT-PUZZLE-WAS-TOO-DIFFICULT-FOR-ONE-PERSON-TO-SOLVE. I'M-SURE... THEY-GOT-ALONG-AND-SOLVED-IT-TOGETHER."
"IF-YOU-CAN'T-GET-ALONG... YOU-WILL-BE-PUNISHED. YOU-TOO, MONOTAROya disguise.