Chapter 1: Once In A Lifetime Opportunity

Elizabeth’s P.O.V

If you don’t know who I am, my name is Elizabeth Juliet Evans. Yes the girl that dated Niall Horan and the person who broke his heart. It wasn’t my fault. Stupid managment made me leave him for my world tour. I was devastated. I didn’t want to leave him but going on a world tour is a once in a lifetime opportunity.

*Flashback*
“What do you mean I have to leave them behind?!” I said.

Simon sighed.

“They can’t go with you. They have their own tour coming soon” Simon said.

“Then we can do it together” I said.

“They can’t. The concerts will be too long and they are gonna go to different places as well” Simon said.

I groaned.

“Then I won’t go” I stated crossing my arms over my chest.

“Liz can I speak with you alone?” Niall said.

I nodded and we went up to my room. He shut the door and we sat on my bed.

“Liz. You know I love you. RIght” He said.

I nodded.

“You need to go on that tour” He said.

“No! I can’t leave you! I’m gonna be miserable if you aren’t there with me” I said on the verge of tears.

“Shh. Calm down, Princess” He whispered.

“This is a once in a lifetime opportunity. You need to take it. If you don’t then it won’t come back again” He said

“Your a once in a lifetime opportunity” I said looking up at him.

His eyes got watery. A stray tear went down my cheek. He wiped it away gently with his thumb.

“I’m gonna miss you” I choked out, my voice cracking.

“I’m gonna miss you too. Remember this isn’t goodbye. We will see each other again. But just not for a little while. I will be with you before you know it. Just look at that bracelet and locket we gave you.” He whispered.

By now I was sobbing. I didn’t want to leave Niall. But I had no choice.

“Come here, Princess” He whispered.

He grabbed me and set me down on his lap. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he wrapped his arms tightly around my waist.

“Liz....Before you go. Can I have you? I never wanted you to go. So can I? I’m gonna miss you” He said.

I looked into his eyes. Those blue eyes that I fell in love with the day I saw them.

“Yes”
*End Of Flashback*

That was the last day I saw Niall and the lads. I tried to keep contact with them but Management didn’t let me. They said that it wouldn’t be good for me. Isn’t that a lame excuse? After a long time of fighting back I gave up. It felt like hell not being able to talk to the lads. I missed waking up to Niall’s voice and going to sleep in the comfort of his arms. Before I left each of the lads gave me one of their shirts. I love wearing them. Its so comfortable. I told management that it was my brothers and they believed it.