WINNERS FOR CONTEST

holy crap its been a while since ive updated this story huh? I miss this book a lot. But, before i can start the next one, i gotta finish Fly With Me annnnnnd i need to announce the winners of the one shot contest! Which is really over due since i was suppose to tell you guys like last year... sorry bout that. Things just got in the way and yeah. So anyways, here are the winners! And im sorry if you guys did not get picked if you have entered for the contest. You can always message me for a part in this book or some other book if you guys want! But it might not be like a major character though. But at least you'll be in it! Anywho, here are the winners and the people who will play the children:) 

NIALL: @Rileyy_Horann as Kristina

LIAM: @LittleCupcakes67 as Steph

ZAYN: @MRSALLYHORAN as Alice

HARRY: @xWhispering_Willowsx as Jordan  [i chose this girl bc of her rant on Ryder which was rEalLy good]

LOUIS: @Polarxids as Meagan

There will be some brothers mixed into the family as well but that wont be shown until the book is published. Once again, i am sorry if i did not pick you. You can always message me if you want a part in any of my books. I'll be happy to try to put you in the book for a bit. 

And to the girls that have won, message me if you want to change your name for the book if you'd like. I also need you to send me some things about you so i know how to write your character. Thanks:)

if you're bored of waiting for the third book then im sorry, you can come check out Fly With Me if you'd like ! I mean you kinda have to cuz its connected to this book and you'll have to read it in order to get the third book for NHIMGT. 

Anyways, I might post some more epilogues on here in the mean time. 

I love you guys