Chapter 11 (Part 1): On One Condition

Lizzie’s P.O.V

It was around ten o’clock when I went to the mall that Nick said to be at.I went around the back to see if he was there. It took a while since this mall is huge. I called Nick.

“I’m here. Wh-” I couldn’t finished my sentence.

I was knocked out when something hit my head.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up to a sharp pain in my head. What happened?! I slowly sat up.

“No! Don’t get up yet!” Someone whispered.

The person quickly made me get down again.

“What?” I whispered.

“Don’t get up yet. If you do then Nick will hurt you now.” I think...Julia said?

“Julia?” I said.

“Yeah. Its me”

“Oh my god! I thought I was gonna lose you! Thank god you're safe!”

“Don’t worry about me! Nick is after you!”

“I know. And we are getting out of here” I said getting up.

“We can’t! Nick will just find us again” Julia said.

“No he won’t. I will make sure he will never find us again. Now come on. Where is the exit in this place?!” I said looking for a way out.

“Thats the thing. I don’t know” Julia said.

“Well then lets go look for one” I said walking over to a door.

I opened it and it led to a bathroom. Wrong door. I opened another one and it led to a long hallway. We started to walk quietly down the hallway. I looked at my left and I saw what seemed like the front door. I turned back to Julia.

“I think thats the front door! Lets go!” I said.

She was about to say something but I already turned around. I was about to run for the front door but I bumped into something. Someones hard chest. I looked up and saw Nick.

“Going somewhere?”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Niall’s P.O.V

“What do you mean shes missing?!?” Harry yelled.

“Liz is missing!! She left a note saying she was visiting her brother, Eric, but I knew she was lying. So I called Eric and asked where she was and he didn’t know. Liz lied and I have no idea where she could be” i said.

“Oh god...” Harry said running his hands through his head.

This must be hard for him. His sister is missing and he doesn’t know where he could be.

“Search everywhere. But do not tell Simon or the fans. Don’t let them find out. Lets split up.” Harry said.

I nodded.

“If you find her call me. I need to find her” Harry said as we walked out.

We split up and I started running down the block. Wait. Why am I running? I have a car!! I ran back to the house and got into my car. I started it up and drove down the street. Where can she be?! I stopped driving for a bit and put my head back. I sighed. She could be anywhere by now. I reached for my necklace and looked at it. Remember that bracelet Liz and I have? The Forever & Always one? Well I hooked that up to my necklace. I didn’t want anyone to find out that I still wear it on my wrist. But Liz probably noticed and felt pretty bad that I wasn’t wearing it on my wrist anymore. But I was always wearing it. It was just hooked up to my braclet. My phone beeped. I got a message from Louis.

“I think I may have found her...” underneath it was a screenshot of Louis iphone screen.

It was a pic of Liz. It was on twitter. Shes back in Australia... You have got to be kidding me. Why would she go back there?! My phone started vibrating. I didn’t look at the name of the person who was calling me. I automatically thought it would be Louis to talk about Liz.

“Louis! Why would she be back in Australia?!” I said as I answered.

“To visit” said a voice.

Thats not Louis...

“Who is this” I said.

“I see you have found out where your little princess is” Nick said.

I growled softly. Listening to his stupid voice just makes me want to hurt him.

“Don’t hurt her” I said through my clenched teeth.

“Now why would I want to do that? You already hurt her” he said.

My face went blank as I remembered what happened. I did hurt her. I don’t even know if the bruise is still on her cheek.

“I didn’t mean to hurt her” I said.

I know i didn’t. But I just felt like if I was near her again that I would just hurt her again.

“Sure you did. That bruise looked pretty bad”

“Stop”

“Almost as if you MEANT to hurt her”

“STOP!!” I yelled.

“Just don’t hurt her!!” I yelled.

“On one condition” He said.

“What” I said.

“If you can save her on time”

*Since this was really short I just had to split the chapter into two parts. Part 2 will be posted either tomorrow or the next day after that :) Oh and I wanna start something new!!!! Can you guys like ask questions? But like they have to be directed to the characters in the story.

For example: "Zayn, STOP BEING STUPID! YOU HAVE PERRIE!! DON'T BREAK HER HEART BECAUSE YOU HAVE FEELINGS FOR LIZ!"  

 then I will answer in Zayn's Point Of View :) If you guys ask those questions then I will answer ALL OF THEM in an authors note but at the end of the next chapter!!!

They can be directed to anyone in the story. Liz, the lads, Julia, Nick, anyone!!! Hopefully you guys will ask questions cuz i really want to do this...

THANK YOU MAH OREO LOVERSSSSSS