Chapter 29: What If Something Happens?

Lizzie's P.O.V

"I will call, text and skype you everyday until I get back. Remember our promise" Niall said.

"I know, Niall! I promise nothing will happen" I said. He sighed.

"Im just gonna miss you" He said. He hugged me and i hugged him back tighter. Don't cry. Don't cry.

"Niall! Get your arse over here! Our plane is boarding!" Louis yelled.

"I don't want you to go" I said while burying my head deeper into his chest.

"I don't want to go either princess. Watch that video i gave you. You're gonna love it" He said. He broke the hug but I still kept my arms around his neck.

"You gotta let go princess" He said chuckling. I shook my head not trusting my voice.

"Don't leave" I mumbled.

"I have to. Im really sorry. I promise as soon as I get back I will take you on a vacation. Just you and me. All alone." He said. After a while I put my hands at my side. I looked up at him with my teary eyes.

"I love you...."

"I love you too princess."

"NIALL! HURRY UP!"

Niall quickly pecked my nose and turned away to go board his plane. I caught his wrist and turned him around. I crashed my lips onto his for a split second and let go. He seemed surprised but he smiled.

"Don't miss me too much!" He said as he walked away. I smirked.

"I won't! I have that cardboard cut out you got me!" I yelled back.

He laughed. He blew a kiss to me very dramatically. I chuckled and pretended to catch it and press it on my lips. We both laughed and he left with one last look.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Finally. No more guys" Julia said. I chuckled.

"It feels good to have peace and quiet around here for once" Amelia said with a sigh.

"Yeah. But i'm gonna miss those idiots" I said. They agreed. Oh wait! I need to watch that video that Niall got me!

"I'll be in my room!" I ran off to my room and shut the door.

I took out my laptop and turned it on. I put in the cd and waited for it to load. I tapped my fingers on my laptop waiting. Once it was done loading I pressed play and Niall was sitting there with his guitar on his lap. He had a big smile on his face. I smiled.

"Hey Princess! While I'm gone I wanted to make this video for you. Just know that I will always be with you no matter what. And that I know that we went through a lot of struggles but I loved you from the moment i laid eyes on you. So here is a song that I have been wanting to sing to you. I pretty sure you know this song since i've heard you sing it in the shower"

That little creep. As he started playing the opening of the song tears automatically started forming in my eyes. O my god...

"Let me be your hero

Would you dance, if I asked you to dance?

Would you run, and never look back?

Would you cry, if you saw me crying?

And would you save my soul, tonight?