Chapter 10: Missing

Lizzie’s P.O.V

I quietly went downstairs with my backpack on my back. It was around midnight and I don’t want the lads to know where I am going. I will find Julia and stop her from what she is trying to do. I will save her. But I should at least tell the boys something so that they won’t freak out.

Hey guys I am going to go visit my brother for a bit. Don’t worry about me. I’ll be fine. See you later :)”

I put the note on the kitchen table and walked to the front door. I opened the door and walked out. I rode a taxi to the airport. Once I got there I paid for my ticket and waited for the plane ride. Once the first call for my plane was said I got up and got on the plane. At least I got a window seat. I plugged in my headphones and let Ed Sheeran’s voice put me to sleep. Right before I was about to drift off into a peaceful sleep someone tapped on my shoulder. I looked up and saw a guy standing next to me. My eyes widened as I saw him.

Holy shit....

He is HOT! He had dark brown hair with a bit of blonde highlights. He had tanned skin and a little scar next to his left eye which made him even hotter. He was wearing black jeans with a loose white t shirt and wore a black hoodie over it. I took off my headphones as I stared up at him.

“Um excuse me. But I think that is my seat” He said.

I looked down at my ticket that had my seat number. Oops. He’s right. I’m in the wrong seat.

“Oh uh sorry. I must have read this wrong” I said.

I quickly got out of my seat and into the one next to it. The guy chuckled as he sat down. I swear I had him mumble “cute”. I must have imagined it.

“I’m Ryder. What’s your name?” He said.

“Elizabeth” I said smiling as I shook his hand.

“I recognize that voice. OH! Your on my radio every time I turn it on!” He said smiling with his shiny white teeth.

I smiled.

“Yeah. Thats me” I said.

He chuckled.

“Why are you going to Australia if I may ask. Didn’t you already perform there?” He said.

“Well yeah but I’m going back to visit a friend for a bit again” I lied.

“Oh. Well I’ll be glad to take you on a date sometime” He said.

I smiled.

“I’d love that.”

We traded numbers and we started to talk for a bit. But then he said he got tired and decided to sleep. I agreed as well since I was tired too. I just realized something. Niall. This is gonna hurt him if he finds out... Why would he care? He clearly hates me now from the way he has been talking to me. But he usually just ignores me because of that bruise on my cheek I HAD. As in it was in the past. It happened like two weeks ago and he still won’t let it go. It’s not like he tried to hurt me on purpose. I just have to think about the main reason why I am coming here. I need to find Julia.

To stop her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“So I’ll call you later?” Ryder said.

I smiled and nodded. He smiled back as we hugged and said goodbye. I walked out of the airport and put on my hoodie. Where can Julia be? My phone vibrated telling me I was getting a call.

“Hello?” I said answering the call.

“So I see that you're back in Australia” Nick said.

I growled softly just from hearing his voice. Wait. How does he know i'm here? I just got here like two minutes ago!

“How do you know that I’m already here?!” I said.

“Its not hard to spot a blonde coming out of the airport” He said.

“But my hood is up” I said.

“Thank you for telling me that. Now I can spot you even more easily” He said smirking.

Why did I just tell him that. I’m such an idiot.

“Just tell me what you want. And where is Julia” I spat.

“Come by the hotel next to the mall downtown. See you soon” He said.

He hanged up after that.

Niall’s P.O.V

Why do I have to be such an idiot? It’s already bad enough that I ignored her but now I’m being rude to her. I went into the kitchen and made myself some cereal. Once it was ready I set it down on the table. There was a note on there.

Hey guys I am going to go visit my brother for a bit. Don’t worry about me. I’ll be fine. See you later :)”

Something just doesn’t feel right about this. It seems like she is lying. She would have at least told us in person. Not by a note. I brought out my phone and dialed Eric.

“Hello?” Eric said.

“Hey um Eric. Is Liz with you?” I asked.

“Nope. Not at the moment” He said.

“Oh. Okay...” I said.

“Why? Is she missing?” He said starting to panic.

“No! Uh I was just wondering because she wasn’t here when I woke up. Oh wait Harry said she went out to get some food. So uh bye!” I lied.

I hanged up quickly.

“GUYS GET YOUR ARSES DOWN HERE!” I yelled.

I waited for them to come downstairs. They all came down looking very tired.

“What do you want?” Louis said.

“Its too early to be yelling” Zayn said.

“Wheres Liz?” Harry said.

“About that” I started.

They stared at me for me to continue.

“She’s missing”

*This seemed pretty boring :( So sorry if its boring. Next chapter will be more exciting!! I think...

Anywayssssss I hurt my thumb...again.

If it doesn't heal by this Friday then I WONT BE ABLE TO TRY OUT FOR SWIM CLUB! I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR LIKE SIX MONTHS FOR THIS AND NOW IT MIGHT BE RUINED! D: SO PLEASE HOPE THAT MY THUMB WILL HEAL IN TIME!!! IT HURTS A LOT AND I NEEEEEEEEEEEEEED TO TRY OUT THIS FRIDAY!!!!!!