Chapter 25: Frogface

Lizzie’s P.O.V

“Louis i swear to God if you want to have two hands give. me. back. my. oreos!” I said.

“Nuh uh!” Louis said hiding the pack of oreos behind him.

“LOUIS!” i whined. I chased him around until we were back in the kitchen. Where we first started this fight... He stopped right next to trash can and held the the pack of oreos above it.

“Louis. Don’t do it!” I said.

“Stay back. Or I will DROP the oreos!” He said. I glared at him and stepped back. He smirked and grabbed an oreo from the packet, still holding it above the trash can. He is going to die if he doesn’t give me my oreos back.

“Louis....” I warned. He sniffed the oreo teasing me. I glared at him again.

“So good” He mumbled.

“You. Are. Going. To. Die” I said. He made this weird face and bit the oreo. (LIKE IN THE GIF AT THE SIDE) THAT LITTLE FUCKER.

“LOUIS!” I yelled. I charged at him. He laughed evilly and ran away. I sped up and jumped on his back.

“Get off me demon!” He yelled.

“GIVE ME MY OREOS FROGFACE” I yelled.

“Frogface?” He questioned. He stopped getting distracted by the name i just called him. I smirked and grabbed the packet of oreos.

“MINE!” I yelled and ran into my room. I locked the door before Louis can get in.

“No fair! I’m hungry” He whined.

“Too bad. Go eat your carrots” I said smirking.

“WHY CAN’T YOU JUST FORGET ABOUT THAT! I HATE CARROTS GOD DAMMIT” He yelled. I laughed and ate an oreo. I love teasing him about carrots. That must have been the worst thing he has ever done. I turned around and a sleepy Niall was sitting on my bed.

“Did I wake you?” I said.

“Um yeah. But its fine.” He said getting up. He kissed my forehead before going into the bathroom. I heard a knock on the door.

“GO AWAY LOUIS. YOU’RE NOT GETTING MY OREOS” i yelled.

“Its Zayn....”

“Oh...”

I unlocked the door and let him come in. I quickly shut the door just incase Louis was nearby.

“What did you need?” I asked while taking a bite out of another oreo. I sat down on my bed sitting criss crossed and Zayn sat next to me. Man i need some milk.

“I’ve been wanting to tell you this for quite awhile....” he said. I nodded for him to continue.

“Alright. Im just gonna say it. Liz....I like you. There I said it. I’ve been holding it for the past couple of days and I just had to tell you.” He rambled on. My eyes grew wide. Zayn likes me?

“Zayn, I- uh”

I didn’t know what to say. What would you do? Turns out your boyfriend’s best mate likes you. Well what are you suppose to do?! Before I could say anything Zayn crashed his lips onto mine. The same time Niall happened to walk in...

Niall’s P.O.V