Chapter 35: Who Invited Him?!

Harry's P.O.V

Liz and I rushed up to our apartment as soon as the fans outside got even louder and wilder. Liz slammed the door shut. She tried to make eye contact with me but i couldn't look at her. If I did then I would break down crying again. I'm suppose to be the strong one. I can't cry in front of her again. I breathed in deeply still not making eye contact with Liz.

"Harry?" I shook my head and looked down at my shoes. I covered my eyes with my hand. I pressed my lips together in a tight line trying to hold back the tears.

"It's okay to cry..." I looked up at her.

"No it's not. I'm your older brother. I'm suppose to be the strong one. I'm not suppose to cry" I said my voice shaking. She walked over to me and wrapped her arms around my waist.

"It's okay to cry, Harry." I couldn't hold it in anymore. I hugged her back tighter an let the tears fall. I just don't understand why our fans have to be so rough on us. We are all human beings. Why won't they treat us like one?

"What's wrong?" Louis asked as he came into the room.

"The fans were being rough on us. They wouldn't let us go into the hotel so we had to crawl" Liz answered.

"Are you guys alright though?" Niall asked coming to the room as well.

"Yeah we're fine. A couple of bruises" I said.

"A girl stole my hat..." Liz said with a pout.

"Aw man! It took forever to make that hat!" Niall whined.

"Are you quite finished being sad? The party is gonna start in two hours!" Zayn yelled.

"Oh right! I forgot about that!" Liz said running towards her room. I walked over to my room when I felt someone put their hand on my shoulder. I turned around and saw Louis with a concerned look.

"Are you sure You're alright, mate?" He said. I smiled, knowing her cared.

"Yeah I'm fine. Thanks for caring" I said while hugging him.

"Of course I care, curly!"

Lizzie's P.O.V

The girls and I got ready for the party as we let the boys get ready in their rooms. Julia was dressed in a strapless red dress with a thick blue belt around her waist with black heels. Amelia wore a white dress with blue stars all over it and red heels.

I was wearing red jeans with a whit shirt that had blue stars in the front and the white and red stripes in the back (i cut off the sleeves because it was getting hot) with my white high top converse. Wow it really seems like we too this party a little to seriously... Well I am technically half American from my dads side.

"Ready?" Julia asked. I nodded and we walked out of our room.

"It's about ti-" Niall said but soon shut up when he saw us walk out. The other boys jaw's ha dropped as well. I don't really get why they are speechless. This is just some causal out fits. It's not that big of a deal.

"You look" Niall began but Liam finished for him, "Amazing" I felt my cheeks heat up.

"Aw shucks" Amelia said answering for us. I walked over to Niall and put my arm around his waist.

"You look cute" I said. He smiled down at me.

"You look adorable in that outfit. And I brought you something" he said. He put on one if his snap backs on my head. Personally I love wearing one of his better than one that says "Nialls Girl" But his snap backs are bigger on my head. The snap back fell over my eyes and Niall chuckled. I took it off and made it smaller from the back then out it back on.