Chapter 11 (Part 2): The Letter

*Okay so you guys asked A LOT of questions. Some of them were the same so i only answered them once. Im gonna put them in the beginning of the chapter cuz...why not? So here it goes. I will probably only be answering like 10 next time cuz there were A LOT of questions. But here you go :)

Question: What do you feel for Liz, Zayn?

Zayn: She’s just...beautiful. The way she laughs...her curly hair...her smile. OH GOD! I NEED TO STOP!

Question: Julia, why did you agree to help Nick?

Julia: I didn’t exactly “agree” to it. I was more likely forced into this or else he would have hurt my family. I don’t want to lose my family.

Question: Niall, will you ever get back together with Liz?

Niall: Believe me. I’m trying.

Question: Julia, why would you tell Liz? You should have known she would come after you so WHY?!?

Julia: I didn’t think she would actually come!

Question: Nick, why do you have to be such a prick? What did Liz ever do to you?

Nick: Why thank you for that compliment :) This is my job. Its not what Liz has done to me. Its what she has done to my boss.

Question: Nick, why do you want to hurt Liz?

Nick: Again, this is my job. Ask my boss that question. He would LOVE to answer for you :)

Question: Niall, why didn’t you try to protect her?

Niall: Cuz I’m an idiot. I was so busy ignoring her that she must have ran away to australia for some reason. I don’t really know why she did but I will find out. I will get my princess back.

Question: Zayn, why would you be in love with Liz when you have Perrie?

Zayn: I don’t know... It just sorta...happened. Like all of a sudden I have been getting butterflies in my stomach whenever I’m around her, my hands will get all sweaty and I just can’t take my eyes off of her. I’m just as confused as you are right now.

Question: Liz, do you have feelings for Zayn as more than a brotherly figure? ;)

Liz: HELL TO THE NO! Well Zayn is cute but I don’t like him like that. Like come on, hes Zayn Malik. How can you not think he isn’t cute. But nope. I do not like him that way.

Question: Why doesn’t Niall get his princess back?

Niall: I am trying.

Louis: Better try harder. I heard that Liz got a little guy friend while she was on her way to Australia.

Niall: WHAT?! HOW?!

Harry: Do you ever go on twitter?! Its like all over twitter, dude!

Niall: Oh god... I need to get Liz back. Fast.

Question: Harry, why did you fake date Liz if you knew she was your sister?

Harry: Good question. I knew that she loved Niall and wanted to make him jealous. I was thinking of her fake dating one of the other guys but I didn’t want her too. If she did then she would probably start to get feelings for them so then I just decided that I should fake date her no matter how weird it was for me.

Question: This is to Nick. Are you going to hurt her?

Nick: ;)

Question: Niall, why are you so scared to be with Liz?