Chapter 39: Are You Ready, Lads?

Harry's P.O.V

"Did they leave?" I asked Liam through the phone. The others and I went out shopping to get a few things for Niall and Liz. It was all Niall's idea. I have no idea what he is planning but hopefully it's what I think it is. Louis nudged me in the ribs.

"What?" I asked.

"Ask Liam if we have food in the fridge. If we don't then-" Louis was cut off by Amelia smacking him in the back of the head. Louis let out a fake whimper and rubbed his head where Amelia had slapped him.

"We're on a mission here!" She said. Louis rolled his eyes. I chuckled and waited for Liam to answer.

"Yeah they just-" Liam let out a scream and I immediately panicked, thinking that he was hurt.

"What happened?!" I asked.

"I saw a bug on the floor..." I face palmed. You've got to be kidding me.

"You're such a girl. Did they leave yet?" I asked again.

"Yeah" he answered sheepishly. I smiled and hung up.

"Let's get started"

~~~

"Is this good en-" Amelia put tape on Louis mouth to make him shut up. I chuckled.

"Louis. For the one thousand time... It. Is. Perfectly. Fine." Amelia said breaking it down. I laughed softly as Louis glared at her playfully. Amelia ripped the tape off of his mouth causing Louis' eyes to go wide. I covered my ears with my hands waiting for his scream. Ah. There it is.

"What the hell, Amelia!" Louis said angrily.

"Calm you're balls. Liz and Niall will be here any minute. Just tape the last one and go to where Niall wanted you to be" Amelia said. Louis rolled his eyes. He surprisingly obeyed Amelia. He taped the last sign up and marched upstairs.

"Wow. He listened"

I chuckled and looked around the living room. Everything seems to be right. I dialed Zayn and Liam. They had done their parts. Now we just need to get to the arena. The door knob twisted. We all looked at it before looking at each other before running to the backyard.

~~~

We pulled up to McDonalds. Tears started to form in my eyes. This is where it began. This is where we started. Niall grabbed my hand.

"You hungry?" He asked.

I smiled and nodded. We got out of the car and he wrapped his arm around my waist. I can't believe he remembered. Let alone kept the receipt of our first date. Even though it didn't go as planned, I loved it. I absolutely loved it.

"Niall Horan's and Elizabeth Evans' first date. At McDonald's at 3 am. How romantic" Niall said.

I laughed and hid my head in his chest in embarrassment. I remember that. I wanted to make it out first date. I don't even regret it. I had fun. We stepped into Mc Donald's and it still looked the same. We walked up to the cash register and I instantly smiled. Max still worked here.

"Hey Max. Remember us?" I asked him. He thought about it for a moment before nodding.

"Yeah. I remember you. You two ordered a lot of food around 3 am" he said while pointing at us.

I felt face grow hot as Niall nodded proudly. Niall told me to get us a seat while he would order out food. I didn't exactly find us a seat... Well I did but I left to play in the small indoor playground... I'm sorry I just couldn't help myself. I crawled up the slide and hid in there.

"Liz, I know you're in there somewhere" I heard Niall call out. I put my hand over my mouth to stop me from laughing. I heard Niall climb up the small steps on the other side of ground the playground.

"I'm gonna get ya!" I heard him say. I slowly slid down the slide quietly so he couldn't hear me. I walked over to wear he crawled up and stared up at him. He was having trouble climbing through the tube. I bursted out laughing.

"Pull up your pants" I said while holding my stomach, still laughing. A loud thump was made and Niall crawled out of the tube. He had hit his head. It only made me want to laugh even harder.

"How did you get down there so fast?" He asked.

"Magic" I said while doing the small jazz hands. He laughed and climbed back down.

"Do you mind if we take food for to go? I want to take you somewhere else too" he asked. I nodded. Where else is he gonna take me? I'm pretty sure nothing can top this.

~~~

Okay. I was wrong. Something could top the Mc Donald's surprise. My jaw dropped as I looked up at the building. I remember it. I remember when Niall and I stepped in here about a year ago. Niall didn't say anything.

He stayed silent. He grabbed my hand and guided me into the building. Everything looked the same. We walked into the lift and we were soon brought to the floor where the recording studio was. A smile grew on my face as I stepped out of the lift.

I looked around in awe. It all looked the same. It was as if no one had used it after we had come in here to use it. I stepped into the room where all the buttons and equipment were and let my hands barely go over the buttons that Niall and I used to record my music.

"You wanna give it a try?" He asked. I nodded excitedly an ran into the recording booth. I smiled and picked up the headphones and put them on. Niall pressed a button and bent down to speak into a microphone.

"What song are you gonna sing?" He asked. I thought about it before I smiled.

"It's Time by Imagine Dragons" I answered. He smiled.

"I remember you sang that in my car on the way back go my flat" he said with a smile.

I smiled back, also remembering. Since we didnt have the music with us, I had to sing it acapella. I didn't mind. I love singing in acapella. I started to imagine to song playing in my head and tapped my thigh with my hand to the beat.

"So this is what you meant
When you said that you were spent
And now it's time to build from the bottom of the pit
Right to the top
Don't hold back
Packing my bags and giving the academy a rain check

I don't ever wanna let you down
I don't ever wanna leave this town
'Cause after all
This city never sleeps at night

It's time to begin, isn't it?
I get a little bit bigger, but then I'll admit
I'm just the same as I was
Now don't you understand
That I'm never changing who I am"

I decided not to finish the song. Not because that i didn't want to. Because i couldn't. I know that if i would have continue then my voice would have broke. I put the headphones around my neck and breathed in deeply.

I blinked furiously trying to make the tears go away. Why do i have to be so emotional. I felt Nialls warm arms embrace me into a hug.

"You were brilliant" he whispered. It felt good to sing in this booth again.

Knowing that this was the first recording studio that I had stepped foot in and sang in was incredible. And that it was with Niall? It just made me want to treasure that memory even more. Wait. I just realised something. This was also the place that I turned Niall down...

"I'm sorry" I said, after a minute if silence.

"For what?" He asked still not breaking the hug.

"For turning you down in here... I thought I wouldn't be able to handle the hate if I would have said yes" I said softly.

He broke the hug and grabbed my shoulders softly. He looked down at me.

"But you did. You got through all of the hate. Look at where you're at now, Liz. You are a strong girl. I love you so much for that" he said before kissing my forehead and hugging me again.

I smiled and hugged him tighter. We just stood there in each other arms. I loved moments like this. We don't talk. We don't say or do anything. Just being here in his arms and not saying anything means something to me. I know I will be safe if Niall is with me. I just know it.

"One more surprise left"

~~~~

We pulled up to the flat. The last surprise was back here?

"Um Niall? Wh-"

I looked to my right to see him no in the car anymore. What the? I looked back to the house and saw Niall standing at the front door with a smile on his face. He motioned for me to come over. How dis he get over there?! I got out of the car with the bag of food in my hand.

I stopped walking once I reached the front door. This is it. Behind this door is my surprise. Here it goes. I opened the door slowly and I stepped in. I frowned slightly. Nothing's different. It looked the same. I turned around to close the door. My eyes widened when I saw a note on the door.

Let's Have Some Fun And Try This Again, Shall We?

I smile and took the note. Just like last time. I have to find him with these little notes. I turned the note around and there was more writing on the back.

You're First Clue: Where do we put your favorite snack?

I immediately knew where it would be. I walked into the kitchen and opened the cabinet next to the fridge. The Oreos were there as usual. I grabbed the packet and opened it. There was a note inside. I grabbed an Oreo and Ate it as I read the note.

Second Clue: Where did we all go out for the first time?

It took a while to remember that but I finally got it. I took I another Oreo before going to the front door. I grabbed Liam's car keys and drove to the bowling alley. I stepped inside and the employee smiled at me. She handed me a note. I took the note that was on it and read it.

Third Clue: Where do we go to have a drink after school?

I instantly remembered. I pulled up to Starbucks and spotted a pink note on the window. I took it and turned it around.

Fourth Clue: This is the last clue! Hopefully you've made it this far. Where was the first arena you've performed at?

Louis' P.O.V

Fricking assholes telling me to go. Stupid Amelia telling me to shut up. Blah blah blah. I pulled up to the arena and stepped out of the car. I immodestly heard the fans screaming. Geez why did Niall want to do it at an Arena? I took a few pictures with some fans before going backstage.

I waited for the others show up. I was debating on whether I should snoop around when the door opened. Everyone came in except for Liz.

"She's following the clues" Niall said.

"I don't get why you're making her do that anyway. She's gonna come here anyways" Zayn said. He's got a good point.

"I know but I thought it would be fun. Besides I'm gonna need you're help with this... First we need to get this place fixed up"

Lizzie's P.O.V

I pulled up to the arena and spotted all of the fans. What were they doing here? Are the boys doing a concert or something? I parked around the back so I wouldn't get mobbed. I stopped at Door that led to backstage. I breathed out deeply. This is it.

Niall is standing behind this door with his surprise. What could it be? I hope it's a dog. I really want a dog for some reason. I realized that I was still holding the bag of food. Why did I just leave it in the kitchen.

Wait why won't I just open the door and forget about the food. I gently knocked on the door before pushing it open slowly. No one was in here. Everything looked like as If it belonged here. The usual food table, dressing rooms, security guards. guards. One of the guards came up to me.

"They need you on stage" I gulped and followed him.

He gave me a microphone. The closer we got to the stage the louder the screams got. I stood at the side of the stage and my jaw dropped as I took in everything. The lights were dimmed. Candles lit up the stage. Rose petals were everywhere.

Niall was standing in front with his hands in his pocket the others were standing near behind him. My heart beat quickened. I stepped on stage and the screams seemed to die down. Did the fans know what was going on?.

"I uh I um brought the food..."

He chuckled before grabbing the bag and putting the bag on a few feet away from him. I saw Louis reach for the bag but Amelia slapped his hand. I chuckled. Niall cleared his throat. I saw that all of them had a microphone.

"Are you ready, Lads?" Niall said into the microphone. Wait what.

"Aye aye Niall" Everyone responded. I looked at the fans. They all had their cameras out.

"I can't hear you" Niall said again.

"AYE AYE NIALL" they said louder this time. I stayed still not knowing what else to do. I mean I don't even know what the hell is going on.

"Ohhhh who eats lots of Oreos and dances funny?" Niall sang. I chuckled. I realized that he was singing the Spongebob theme song. But with different words.

"Niall-" I was cut off by everyone yelling me name.

"ELIZABETH EVANS"

"Guys what are you-" I was cut off again, but this time it was from Niall.

"Who's funny as hell but is still quirky" he sang again with a huge smile on his face. He started walking towards me.

"Niall I-" once again, everyone cut me off.

"ELIZABETH EVANS"

"If you're not to busy and have time to kill" Niall continued.

"Niall I don't underst-" should I even try to speak without getting cut off.

"ELIZABETH EVANS"

"Then take this ring and say that you will" I froze.

"ELIZABETH EVANS"

I froze. I completely froze. Niall slowly got down on his knee and the arena filled with screams. He looked up at me with pleading eyes. I looked at the others behind Niall. Harry and Louis were hugging each other an basically fangirling. Julia and Amelia were doing the same thing.

Liam hand his hand over his mouth and was jumping up an down. Zayn just stood still. I could tell he wanted to cry. I looked at the fans. They were still screaming. All of them were taking pictures and videos. Looked back at Niall.

"Niall...Did you just propose to me?" I asked. He smiled and nodded.

"Elizabeth," Niall grabbed my hands and brought me closer to him. I looked down into his blue eyes. They seemed to have gotten darker. He rubbed his thumb on top of hands.

"I don't really know what to say to be honest... I never thought I would get this far in a relationship." He smiled softly and looked down at our hands. I smiled. "But I do know that you make me happy. And I want to be able to make you happy. I want to be the reason why you smile and laugh day and night. I want to be there for you when you're upset. I want to be there for you when no one else is. I want to be with you for the rest of my life. Forever and Always, remember?" He said his voice broke at the end.

I nodded, tears flowing down my cheeks. He took out a small box causing the screams to get louder. My smile widened as he opened the box. I covered my mouth with my hands. This is it... I can't believe this happening.

"Elizabeth Juliet Evans, will you marry me?" Without a second thought, without wasting another second, I said the three letter word that I thought changed my life before but now it's changing it even more. But for the better.

"Yes"

~~~

"GET THE FOOD. ILL GET THE MUSIC STARTED. THIS PARTY IS JUST BEGINNING" Louis yelled as we stepped into the flat.

I laughed and wrapped my arm around my fiancé's waist. Ah it feels good to say that. Well...think it. Louis wanted to have a small party as soon as we got home to celebrate.

"How did you even come up with the Spongebob thing" I asked

"It was all Niall's idea" Liam said.

"It was pretty cool. I don't think anyone's done it before" Zayn said with a smile. I smiled and kissed Niall's cheek.

"We never got to eat the McDonalds" I said with a pout.

"It's in the kitchen I think" he said.

"It's actually in the game room. Louis hid it in there so no one else can get it" Julia said with a small laugh.

"You weren't suppose to tell them!" Louis whined.

I chuckled and walked up the stairs. Everyone seemed to follow. I opened the door to the game room and stepped in. Where's the food? I saw something move out of the corner of my eye. O my god. It can't be. It is. IT IS.

"ITS STILL HERE" Harry yelled and ran out.

"THE BUG IS STILL HERE. ABORT. ABORT." We all ran out of game room, well Louis pushed me back in to get out first. He's such an arse. I shut the door. We all sat down at the hallway across from each other.

"I though it would he dead by now!" Zayn said frustrated.

"Who cares. Let's all just agree to never open that door ever again. Agreed?"

I chuckled and looked around. I can easily see all of us still acting as kids in the future. I know we will all grow up, have our family and maybe move out of the country. But I know we will never grow apart. I put my head back against the wall. And at the same time, we all said

"Agreed"

*A/N: I can't believe this is the last chapter. Holy frick man. I started NHIMGT?!? Last year I think in November or something. Wow. Oh wait there's still the Epilogue!

HERES THE SURPRISE IVE BEEN TALKING ABOUT. well there's two actually

1. Do you guys want to have Liz in my new Louis story? She will still be with Niall and all that. It would frickin awesome to have Liz in Fly With Me but that's if you guys want her in it.

2. Do you guys want me to have a separate book of just little One Shots of Elizabeth's and Niall's lives? For example one of the one shots can be about I dunno them having a kid or something.

Or do you guys want both?

If you want first surprise, comment "One"

If you want the second surprise comment "Two"

IF YOU WANT BOTH THEN THIS CHAPTER HAS TO REACH 1000 VOTES OR THIS STORY NEEDS TO REACH A MILLION BEFORE I POST THE EPILOGUE.

Hope you guys liked this chapter. I loved it:)

NHIMGT?!? IS SO CLOSE TO REACHING FIVE MILLION READS IM FREAKING THE FRICK OUT