Chapter 7: Fudge Nuggets

Zayn’s P.O.V

Shit. Fudge Nuggets. Cunt. Why did I just do that?! Did I actually want to kiss her? Yeah Liz is pretty but do I feel that way about her? Of course not! I have Perrie. I heard the door open and close.

“We have the food!” Louis said.

“You alright, mate?” Liam said.

“Yeah! Im fine” I lied easily.

But Liam saw right through that lie. ‘Later’ I mouthed at him. He nodded.

“Liz! Food is here!” Harry yelled.

Liz came running in. Her blonde hair was pulled back into a bun and she was wearing sweatpants and a plain blue shirt. I smiled at her. She looked so beautiful even in those clothes. SHUT UP ZAYN! You love Perrie! Not LIZ!!!

“Where’s Niall?” Liz said.

I felt a little jealous when she asked that. But I also feel bad for her. Niall has been ignoring her and she has not been taking it so well.

“He’s still in his room” I answered.

“Oh....” Was all she said.

“But we got you Strawberry O-” Liz didn’t let Louis finished.

She grabbed the oreos and ran back to her room yelling “Thanks!” on the way. I chuckled.

“Oreos.... You didn’t let me finish!!!” Louis said.

“That girl and her oreos I swear” Liam said shaking his head.

I chuckled as I grabbed a burger that they brought. I looked at Harry as he ate his. I swear to god he takes a full five minutes before taking ONE bite out of his burger.

He picks it up.

Looks at it carefully.

Starts to move it around in his hands for a bit.

Then slowly brings it up to his mouth, he like STICKS OUT his tongue then takes a bite.

“Harry you eat so slow” Louis said.

“And talk slow too” I added.

“Shudup!” Harry said.

I laughed and took another bite out of his burger. Niall came in.

“Is she here?” he said.

I shook my head. He came over to our table and grabbed a burger and sat down.

“Why are you ignoring her, Niall?” I blurted out.

Silence.

“You don’t understand” He said softly.

“No I don’t understand. You are hurting her! You're never around her or even talking to her anymore! Man you don’t even look at her!” I said.

“Zayn calm down” Liam said.

“No i will not calm down!” I yelled standing out of my seat.

“Niall you don’t even realized how much she actually loves you! You are lucky to have her! But nooooo you just go and decide to ignore her after some stupid reason! You didn’t even hurt her on purpose! Why won’t you get that in your head!” I yelled.

“Zayn!” Liam yelled.

“Wh-” I stopped right when I saw Liz standing there at the door.