ATTENTION MAH OREO LOVERSSSS

Okay so before i update a chapter I just wanna tell you guys some things.

One: NHIMGT?!? FLACKING REACHED 3 MILLION READS AND IM SO HAPPY! I only started writing that story in November or October and I'm really shocked on how you guys really love it :)

Two: I am gonna start to edit NHIMGT?!? There are A LOT of mistakes that I was too lazy to fix. So I'm gonna go back and fix ALL of them. Well hopefully.

Three: I am also gonna add More to NHIMGT?!? I'm not saying for you guys to go back and re read the whole Flacking story but I'm just telling you that I am gonna ad more to it. Just a little bit. I felt like it was so short :/

Four: Starting Monday I'm gonna have very little amount of time to write. I passed the swimming tryouts! So I start on Monday and I have practice every day, morning and afternoon. It's about two hours long for the practices. So I won't have that much time to write since school work as well. But I will try my hardest to write for you guys even if I have to stay up late.

Five: I'm probably gonna stop with the question thingys. You guys ask A LOT of questions. So I will probably only answer the most important ones from now on.

Six: I made a collab account with my best friend! (By the way we made it at like three in the morning so don't ask why) We will be posting stories on there soon! So go check it out! Our username is Juliet_Chanel (it's our middle names if your wondering) you can just look at my profile If you can't find it :)

Seven: I currently do not know what else to put in this story. So far I only have like two big ideas and that's it. I wanna make this story go up to like chapter 60 or something. But with the ideas I have I feel like it will only end up at like chapter 30 or something. So please give me some ideas. :)

Eight: I AM NOT OKAY. LIAM PULLED DOWN HARRY'S PANTS AT THE CONCERT AND HIS THIGHS ARE FLACKING BETTER THAN MINE.

Nine: Hate all you want but............................................................................IM A LARRY SHIPPER >:D

Ten: Please go check out my other story Letting Go. It's a Louis fan fic and i wanna know if it's good! Plus I already got two new ideas for other stories and I. Am. So. Tempted. To. Post. Them. But. I. shouldn't. (Hint: one of the stories is a Harry fan fic and the other one is just a One Direction fan fic so you don't know which boy falls in love with the girl :))

I think that's it for now. I LOVE YOU MAH OREO LOVERS!